Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomtomrow are you affiliated with SJK by any chance?

You only ever really post about how amazing and fabulous SJK are when in reality they are having no end of problems. You can see that on this forum. Their customer service is awful and their hair has alot to live up to.

For someone who fits high profile clients as it says in your profile and fits tons of heads a week and you have never had one issue with them.

Very odd!

Laura x

[QUOTE=Nails

This has been on my mind also. I understand some people rave about companies, but you must have the occasional issue. As in all the hair - the tips are large etc. but you just seem to have no issues at all. Yet everyone on here that's used SJK has had some issues now and again (maybe not enough to stop them using the company but we all come across the occasional issue) are you linked in with SJK? It would explain the bragging and raving about the company on every associated post?

Locks Of Love.

I only ever use salon geek if I've had an issue or want to look for reviews, I used Hair planet for years and only started having problems so I Spose I've come on here to rant but the years before I never went out my way to come on here to praise them on when I've had a problem. So I can understand if you have had a problem you will come on here and rant and look for answers ect that's what half the forums are here for but think of all the other 1000s of other people using SJK or hair planet that are not on here or just got on and enjoy using them you won't see their reviews you only ever see people complain which tends to be the case with any company. So think you both have a rite to have a moan (like I did about HP) and I suppose you can praise SJK if your pleased with them. Everyone has a blip now and then and I only ever come on here when I do so I suppose it's only ever negative stuff about companies in here cause it's the 1st place you go to to have a moan and ask hairdressers for their advice ...

Nails This has been on my mind also. I understand some people rave about companies said:
Almost all my before and afters are sjk, but I do also post the problems I've been having. Just to keep you all up to date! I still continue to use them, as the pro's outweigh the cons. I've had one major problem recently where I've had to remove the clients hair and send it back to them as it was really bad... Standard #60 of course. The worst I've ever seen. But they are helpings me sort it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Almost all my before and afters are sjk, but I do also post the problems I've been having. Just to keep you all up to date! I still continue to use them, as the pro's outweigh the cons. I've had one major problem recently where I've had to remove the clients hair and send it back to them as it was really bad... Standard #60 of course. The worst I've ever seen. But they are helpings me sort it out.

I have just changed to sjk so I hope I have little issues. But all companies have blips now and again. I did used to use foxy, but changed after their 3A range went awful! Back using them again now as a back up supplier until I see how my models for the new 4A and 5A hair go. I think foxy was beyond a blip the poor quality lasted ages. Hopefully it's all been resolved now but in the mean time I'm using SJK, they have mixed reviews but I see many people like yourself have excellent feedback and outcomes of fitting are beautiful. The occasional blip is expected and if they are happy to resolve I'm fine with that. Although I did have some awkwardness at the start of using them xx

Have seen your pictures and was because of them and few other peoples I've decided to use SJK...and I can't wait!! Your rite everyone has a little problem now and then that's life!!
Another good way of seeing about the supplier is their Facebook pages. Just seen SJK fb page and their are 1000 of brilliant before and after pics from loads of other users and very good reviews so don't just judge by the bad reviews on here look into it a bit more and look at their fb pages or other review sites 😊

4esagudy.jpg
adadupa4.jpg

Can anyone give me some feedback please! I'm new to this and want as much advice and tips i can get :) thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

For a first go I think you've done well, colour match is perfect, however I feel you could've fitted more hair, but this is a common mistake that newbies make. All in all a good job Hun x

Extension Professional Pro -Volume

Didn't style as ran out of time client is a beauty professional her client turned up early...wish I had gotten to finish off but anyway you can notice the volume on sides.

Just saw you pop up on a local group x

resusu5y.jpg

20" luxury bonds sjk, around 170 I think.

6udu4ete.jpg

2 packets of 20" hair planet wefts

2 packets of 20" hair planet wefts[/QUOTE]

Lovely! Do you double up the weft for each track?

2 packets of 20" hair planet wefts

Lovely! Do you double up the weft for each track?[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I doubled up some as her hair was thick. At the sides, I did 3 tracks each side and doubled the middle one up. At the back, I maybe done 5, and doubled 3 of them in the middle (I think).

Lovely! Do you double up the weft for each track?

Thank you. I doubled up some as her hair was thick. At the sides, I did 3 tracks each side and doubled the middle one up. At the back, I maybe done 5, and doubled 3 of them in the middle (I think).[/QUOTE]

Looks amaze. Do you sew your doubles together or just lay them together and attach as usual?

Sorry, don't know why my quote button is formatting like that tonight???

Sorry, don't know why my quote button is formatting like that tonight???

Lol! I don't sew them, just lay then ontop and attach as usual.

SJK 18" AAA. I know thr colours not an exact match but closest I could find. Let me know thoughts as only be doing a few weeks :)

Also attached one of micros from another client. Advice in these too please.

Emily :) xx

Attachments

• 1382262250456.jpg
    1382262250456.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 916
  • 1382262326419.jpg
    1382262326419.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 361
SJK 18" AAA. I know thr colours not an exact match but closest I could find. Let me know thoughts as only be doing a few weeks :)

Also attached one of micros from another client. Advice in these too please.

Emily :) xx

Looks lovely and thick, how many strands did you use? X

Hi, how did you find the hair? Is it different texture to indian hair do you know? I particularly like the blonde weft, very natural yet filled out the wispiness

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I love this hair, it's a bit more on the expensive side but well worth it, it's silky in texture and styles very well, I love the weft method it's a lot thicker than individual micro beads but doesn't last as long unfortunately, www.hairspray.ie is where I get my hair x

Latest posts

Back