Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was considering as a last resort, thanks xx

Or shrink tubes may be an option if you're trained? That way at least you do not need to retip x

Loops can be tough, I had some myself and some of the attached rings were kinda crumbly and almost like they had been coloured over, so a bit filmy. I couldnt get most of them flat though they did hold they had spaces. Do you normally do loops? I just find individual micro rings have more control and loops are getting a bit of a diy name about them, it might just be the qualities not there in loops?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use stick tip extensions then individual micro rings. ( not the ones that come with the loops already installed) Hope that helped. Touch wood she had only text to say she lost one since, (Friday night) X

I use stick tip extensions then individual micro rings. ( not the ones that come with the loops already installed) Hope that helped. Touch wood she had only text to say she lost one since, (Friday night) X

Sorry, I read it as loops, if its settled down id pop back in the slipped few and see how she gets on. What about lined tubes? Theyre longer so more grip, might be a consideration or like s.h.e says shrinkie them maybe.

You need to use good hair that isn't overly single drawn. If it is very wispy hair then you may want to buy a longer length so you can finish where the hair is thicker. You also need to fit enough hair then finish with a razor. You don't need double drawn hair or to was it first to achieve a good result hun x

Thanks, I cut some down this weekend and twisted the straightners on the ends, it made a massive difference, sometimes I think my pictures look plasticky whereas others make it look natural.

Ive been using halo & s58 but trying euphoria now

Thanks, I cut some down this weekend and twisted the straightners on the ends, it made a massive difference, sometimes I think my pictures look plasticky whereas others make it look natural.

Ive been using halo & s58 but trying euphoria now

Halo tend to be very thin at the ends - are you using Studio 58s 20" + single drawn?

Halo tend to be very thin at the ends - are you using Studio 58s 20" + single drawn?

The dd range from s58, I didnt get on with it, it just wasnt for me. I didnt think halo was thinner then s58, I tried a few colours the #12 was excellent, the #4 was very thin, overal it just didnt blow me away and the stick tips were odd, like wrapped in celotape type bond rather then glue throughout, got a bit of a shedding problem with 1 now.

I did like Euphoria though, its 20" single but not scraggy im advertising it as 18" so I can blunt it off.

Mostly I overstress as I dont have a style, some girls you know immediately their work, my pictures are different everytime

The dd range from s58, I didnt get on with it, it just wasnt for me. I didnt think halo was thinner then s58, I tried a few colours the #12 was excellent, the #4 was very thin, overal it just didnt blow me away and the stick tips were odd, like wrapped in celotape type bond rather then glue throughout, got a bit of a shedding problem with 1 now.

I did like Euphoria though, its 20" single but not scraggy im advertising it as 18" so I can blunt it off.

Mostly I overstress as I dont have a style, some girls you know immediately their work, my pictures are different everytime

Thats not always a bad thing - adaptability and variety is a great tool to have :)

Sorry, I read it as loops, if its settled down id pop back in the slipped few and see how she gets on. What about lined tubes? Theyre longer so more grip, might be a consideration or like s.h.e says shrinkie them maybe.

No probably the way I worded it more. Thanks really helped feeling much better about it. Loving this forum x

If the bonds weren't soft did they come away with the metal attached? If so it's a fitting issue. The only way the tip can break away from the bond is if the bond is soft and only a little breakdown us required

The trick with nano is the supplier first and foremost as not all nano tips are equal. I only use 2 suppliers for nano as I've found a lot of suppliers nano hair had a very short metal bit in it which is no good. The metal wire needs to run the whole length of the bond

My clients go 3 to 4 months with 2-6 loss max

No, they were coming out leaving the wire behind in the ring :(! The metal wire was tiny and pretty much was only stuck in the top of the bond and no more by the looks of things.

Do you mind mailing me the suppliers you use for nano ? As I'm desperate to get clients onto them but just can't when I can't trust they will stay in :( xx

No, they were coming out leaving the wire behind in the ring :(! The metal wire was tiny and pretty much was only stuck in the top of the bond and no more by the looks of things.

Do you mind mailing me the suppliers you use for nano ? As I'm desperate to get clients onto them but just can't when I can't trust they will stay in :( xx

Mailed you hun x

Halo are utter crap and over priced in my opinion. Strands too thin and the blonde hair turns orange in chlorine

e6egagyp.jpg

150 bonds

da9evevu.jpg

Celeb choice 150 bonds

6y8yvu7u.jpg

150 micro loops

Extensions pro cold fusion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 281
Back

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 324
Aww..do you have to be a hairdresser to use this hair? Just gorgeous x

Yes Hun and you have to have trained with them like all the big brands. They are amazing, method is unique, hair is lush and just so lovely clients who can afford are so happy with it and no damage to hair.

I did my first ever set on someone with very short hair. Unfortunately my client decided to dye her hair AFTER I had colour matched so if you see a colour difference in the top to the bottom - that's why lol. I did want to take more off the length but she didn't so I trimmed an inch and blended.
This is 180g of nano ring using SJK's wonderful new Spanish hair. In love!

Any comments or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390385353.728088.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390385337.755352.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390385337.755352.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 288
Here's a bigger pic so maybe it's clearer.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390385409.127798.jpg

Back