Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend (who is also a hairdresser) has a client who would like to surprise his wife with hair extensions on Friday. She wants me to do them but without me seeing her hair, matching it up etc. she said she can tell me her hair colour but I still wouldn't be able to do it without seeing the clients hair myself would I? X

My friend (who is also a hairdresser) has a client who would like to surprise his wife with hair extensions on Friday. She wants me to do them but without me seeing her hair, matching it up etc. she said she can tell me her hair colour but I still wouldn't be able to do it without seeing the clients hair myself would I? X

Ive had this before, I point blank refused. You really need to do a consultation and proper colour match. In case there are any surprises and to talk through what look she wants and how she looks after her hair and what she should expect from extensions x

Absolutely no way for several reasons, colour match , need to know medically if she is suitable, find out what she wants method ,length and colour.

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I personally wouldn't as I've had to say no to a few clients since doing extensions. Hair is too damaged , medical reasons etc ! I'd defo need on see her in person and carry out full consultation.. Xx

Ok thanks for all your advice, I won't do it, I didn't think it would be a good idea! X

Ok thanks for all your advice, I won't do it, I didn't think it would be a good idea! X

Nice idea tho , good husband haha !! Xx

Quick question is angel locks and angel remy the same people lol I'm getting confused x

Before/After MiniLocks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 226
Quick question is angel locks and angel remy the same people lol I'm getting confused x

No :) angel locks are higher end russian mix faaab quality and customer service is spot on!

Angel remy is apparently on par with studio 58. Good quality double drawn Indian 20".
And if you email Debbie you get 30% trade discount !!

No :) angel locks are higher end russian mix faaab quality and customer service is spot on!

Angel remy is apparently on par with studio 58. Good quality double drawn Indian 20".
And if you email Debbie you get 30% trade discount !!

Ah right thanks very much lol x

Some more work, subtle colour work using extensions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 364
Front

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 318
More snaps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 349
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393273742.258867.jpg
Half head 5A brazillian (125 grams) from euphoria one xxx

Love this!! How did you achieve the subtle colour look?x

Just using eye placement, that's how I do most of my colour work using extensions x

I did my first set of extensions today since qualifying. If I post for some feedback will you go gentle on me? (Obviously would appreciate constructive criticism though)

I did my first set of extensions today since qualifying. If I post for some feedback will you go gentle on me? (Obviously would appreciate constructive criticism though)

Of course that's what we are here for 😁

Thanks Mollie, here goes!!...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393366250.317757.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393366259.649829.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393366270.966683.jpg

Latest posts

Back