Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foxy #m22/16 and I was going to add some additional #16 x

Anyone?? Pretty please...😉

Anyone?? Pretty please...😉

I always match the top part as that's the visible bit , if she wants a bit of brown to break it up add maybe 50 strands and the rest blonde. If the top has brown running through you'll need a bit of brown xx

No brown running through at all, it's all blonde apart from this tiny bit, will blonde bonds look ok against this dark but underneath?x

No brown running through at all, it's all blonde apart from this tiny bit, will blonde bonds look ok against this dark but underneath?x

You wont see the underneath. Even if she ties it up you leave a gap before any rows go in so it will be fine with just blonde.

Are you doing micro rings or fusion bonds sorry ! You won't be able to see the blonde bonds really. Only if she ties it up but if there's no brown running through top you can fit all blonde and it will blend. only reason to add brown is if she's fastening it up so it looks like brown underneath blonde on top xx

View attachment 56813 150 i tips using angel remy attached using their angellocks. Ordered 20 inch but actually measured 24 inches was very impressed

Looks lovely , is this angel locks russian mix or angel remy Indian ?? Both brands are going round alot haha xx

I know a gap will be left but her natural hair is so short at the bottom that it wouldn't tie up so wouldn't you would see the bonds as they would be the first bit long enough to tie up. Am I making sense?? It's fusion bonds x

I know a gap will be left but her natural hair is so short at the bottom that it wouldn't tie up so wouldn't you would see the bonds as they would be the first bit long enough to tie up. Am I making sense?? It's fusion bonds x

You said that she ties it low? She shouldnt tie it high anyway as it wont go.

Id just leave a gap where the short hair is and advise her to keep any hair ups low down or swept to the side until she can grow it out.

I'm new to extensions and need some advice this is a clients hair wanting a full head of bonds done.
Firstly is it too short and secondly she is blonde on the top with this tiny bit that's dark underneath, what would you do about this dark section??
View attachment 56828View attachment 56829

Maybe leave the bottom and find out if that's cause by breakage if so then it shouldn't really be extended as the hair maybe too weak. If not maybe order 25 bonds of the darker colour and just apply them to that area. Natural hair is normally darker underneath anyway. You can also get two toned ombré style bonds that may suit.x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392849389.774511.jpg I used additional lengths 16inch here.

Additional lengths 22inch multi tones.

Thanks ladies, it's not breakage she is growing out a graduated bob and her hair is really healthy it's just very short from the under cut bit. Thanks for all the advice x

View attachment 56862 I did these today which are 22inch additional length micro rings I've put in 160 but the client wanted 250 can anyone tell me if they've managed to get in 250 micro ring bonds in before?? She said she normally has 300 fusion bonds?! But I couldn't find much more room for more micro bonds as was worried about the rings showing, so left it at that and told her to come back if she wanted more put in-but I was struggling to find room to fit more in, as she had breakage round the front so didn't want to apply there. She never wears her hair. if she does come back I'm not sure where to insert them but wanted to know how many most people fit in for a full head??? She's also coming back as I think it needs a little more off the length but she wants to see how she gets on with it like this.

I think it would have looked better with more hair in as it looks quite thin at the bottom x

I think it would have looked better with more hair in as it looks quite thin at the bottom x

Thank you for reply :) she's going to pop back but I'm hoping once it's washed it won't look as fine at the bottom as I find additional lengths have a coating on for a wash it too, that makes it look a little un natural at first but will try fit more in :) finding it hard to find a good stockist

View attachment 56862 I did these today which are 22inch additional length micro rings I've put in 160 but the client wanted 250 can anyone tell me if they've managed to get in 250 micro ring bonds in before?? She said she normally has 300 fusion bonds?! But I couldn't find much more room for more micro bonds as was worried about the rings showing, so left it at that and told her to come back if she wanted more put in-but I was struggling to find room to fit more in, as she had breakage round the front so didn't want to apply there. She never wears her hair. if she does come back I'm not sure where to insert them but wanted to know how many most people fit in for a full head??? She's also coming back as I think it needs a little more off the length but she wants to see how she gets on with it like this.

Perhaps use thicker strands? I wouldn't have let my client leave looking like this, I use anything between 130 to 200 1g strands for a full head depending on the client. This looks like half a head, what weight is each strand?

Hi hair, the blonde looks incredibly thin, it doesnt look like 160 bonds as you havent accounted for the extra weight in the length.

See if you have an average of 150g lets say, thats at 18/20", if you still buy 150g but your getting 22", thats the equivilent of 120/130g, much less volume see so you need to include the extra length in weight and buy more.

If additional length are 0.8g bonds youve only put in 110/115g in (at 18"). Which is half head teritory, do you see what I mean?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back