Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some copper tubes done today in Bonita DD hair, 180 used 10/16 & 22

Attachments

• IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 319
Some copper tubes done today in Bonita DD hair, 180 used 10/16 & 22

I've been speaking to Bonita and just waiting on my samples ! How have you found the dd hair ? Looks
Lovely

Full head of angel remy. Then anorher correction of someone else work done today.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399929334793.jpg
    1399929334793.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 344
  • 1399929347071.jpg
    1399929347071.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 336
  • 1399929378785.jpg
    1399929378785.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 361
Full head of angel remy. Then anorher correction of someone else work done today.

Is this down to the extensionist though as it looks as if the client hasn't been following aftercare especially separating sections etc xx

Last edited:
I've been speaking to Bonita and just waiting on my samples ! How have you found the dd hair ? Looks
Lovely

The hair is fantastic, i highly recommend it!

Is this down to the extensionist though as it looks as if the client hasn't been following aftercare especially sore eating sections etc xx

They've been in 5 days believe it or not. No organisation to them at all. Theyre all over thenppace4. Different rings used throughout, long bonds & some bits on hair sections so tiny, even when inwas being super careful, they were just snapping out of the hair :/

Oh my god 5 days that's terrible you have done a great job sorting them, it looked as if they had been in well over a month xx

They've been in 5 days believe it or not. No organisation to them at all. Theyre all over thenppace4. Different rings used throughout, long bonds & some bits on hair sections so tiny, even when inwas being super careful, they were just snapping out of the hair :/

That's terrible! It looks like a child was playing at extension fitting x

Sent from the catphone

That's terrible! It looks like a child was playing at extension fitting x

Sent from the catphone

Can you believe its the 2nd correction of the same girls work just this week.
& she had the cheek to recognise her work in this picture and send me a message telling mt not to 'promote' her work as my own.

Good god love....I made sure EVERYONE knew it wasnt mine!

Can you believe its the 2nd correction of the same girls work just this week.
& she had the cheek to recognise her work in this picture and send me a message telling mt not to 'promote' her work as my own.

Good god love....I made sure EVERYONE knew it wasnt mine!

Lol nietta you make me giggle x

100 x AR pre bonds to add volume to a growing out short style.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20140513_155129_1.jpg
    CYMERA_20140513_155129_1.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 365
I'm just wondering if anyone can help, I had bonded extensions put in approx 6 weeks ago. This is the third if not 4th time I've had them I never had any problems before. Anyway over the last week my hair has started what I can only describe as back combing itself. Depressing the hell out of me as now I can't even wear my hair down. My hairdresser suggested I do an intensive hair treatment, which I've done, I'm just about to wash out, but I'm wondering if anybody has had any similar issues or there clients have and whether it's fixable?

TIA
Michelle xx

When due for maintenance and my extensions grow out , This happens . Then when brushing, my brush catches the hair and makes it more back combed

100 x AR pre bonds to add volume to a growing out short style.

This is beautiful. I love doing this kind of extension work, it really shows how versatile hair extensions can be.x

Euphoria is on Facebook chick x

I think your square sections are far to big mine are half these!...you can see the tension won't be even on these looks like it would all pull from the bottom of the square more and I think the ombré looks awful sorry just my opinion, no one would improve in anyway if every said there good all the time sorry I don't mean to offend you as I said just my opinion. X

Omg that's terrible!....great job sorting those out they look much better x

I think your square sections are far to big mine are half these!...you can see the tension won't be even on these looks like it would all pull from the bottom of the square more and I think the ombré looks awful sorry just my opinion, no one would improve in anyway if every said there good all the time sorry I don't mean to offend you as I said just my opinion. X

I agree. The sections do look quiet big and it's causing them being too close to the root and they should be more flat. And the ombré should be more gradual . It's due to your supplier 😞

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

There's never any offence taken ! Thanks for your feedback ! I wasn't very impressed with the ombré as it come more of a dipdye and was quite obvious where the colour started. I've since started with a new supplier they don't do ombré but this trend seems to be phasing out :) . The client was happy with the finished look like you say people have there opinions and she was more than happy with it. I always
Follow up with my clients and offer free check ups on bonds Etc and these aren't causing any discomfort in any way. If they were I'd be round there in a shot to sort out the issue I know what you mean with regards to not laying as flat as possible , I find the bottom ones always are flat but as I'm wokin towards the top it can sometimes be quite difficult. I'm mobile so can't carry around a suitable chair for the client but would make it such easier when doing higher sections! I don't have this problem all the time just depends on the chair that's been used :)

Latest posts

Back