Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moat pleased about the brown here, as its my mama and ive been trying to convince her into letting me do her hair for years!
Finally!
Wish she'd let me take a picture from the front because the way we layered it all in looked gorgeous & so natural.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Neitta I was just wondering what you used to curl your 150g weft it looks beautiful :thumbup:

160 x #4 Bonita pre bonds.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20140527_162649.jpg
    CYMERA_20140527_162649.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 234
Hi Neitta I was just wondering what you used to curl your 150g weft it looks beautiful :thumbup:

Diva Jumbo Wand xx

It's beyond a joke, I also think there are some serious issues going on which is such a shame, just cannot rely on them for stock most especially blondes, it's finding a supplier with equal quality, so many companies but which one matches quality! (Although I think GL standards have dropped to be fair) xx

My last few great lengths clients hair quality has been awful compared to how it used to be! I can barely get a brush through it because it's so dry and knotty! I have had a couple of complaints about it too! Very embarrassing! X

Hi ladies,

Popping over from nails. Really interested in getting extensions.
Some of your work looks gorgeous.

I'm in Bromley Kent. Is anyone on here close enough to come and give me a consultation ? Prices etc ?

Had a hair disaster and now my hair is shoulder length again. All my hard work growing it! I'm at the point where I'm happy to pay for it ! Lol x

Hey guys first time posting on here.
This is my first full head of hair.
18 inches used 175bonds although i couldve defo done with at least 200 as her hair was short and thick but learn as you go :)
Please guys give me your honest feedback and critique. This pic is before and after. I also curled it all after.

Attachments

• image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 233
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 230
  • image (4).jpeg
    image (4).jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 222
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
aww thanks hun! i was sooo unsure after seeing how short it was at the consultation and on the day i was sooo nervous but turnt out great but took me 8 hours!! thats not right is it? lol. whats the average time it takes you hun? and the hair is Beauty Works 1g bonds.

hahaha the shame of 8 hours lol. it was really hard to part her hair cuz was so short used lots of clips to hold the hair up so that slowed me down and also i find puttin the scalp protector on every strand like doubles the time. i really need to figure out whats taking me so long! she was so pleased tho the hair is so thick and lovely you should try beauty works bbe they seem to have a really good client base. and yes my fingers were burnt had a blister the next day now ive bought finger protectors haha. defo a newbie lol x

Omg 8 hours!! Your hands must be hurting so bad I bet you burnt your fingers loads lol! My first full head took me about 3 hours but I've never done someone with a bob before I can imagine you must of been well nervous! It takes me roughly about 1hour and a half now, but I've been doing it for a year.. I want to try the beauty works range I use foxy locks at the moment and theirs is 0.8 gram! Xxx

Hour and a half? Wow. How many strands are you fitting? I don't think there is anyone on the planet fitting 150-200g in one and a half hours. I've just seen one of your photos of a blonde, no offense but compared to other extensionists you seem to fit half as much hair which would take half the time.
How much weight do you fit per full head hun?

I've been going a year and it takes me longer now than what it did when I first started out ! I think I just take my
Time a bit more and pay attention to fine detail. I try not to clock watch and think oh I've been going two hours I need to hurry up. As long as they aren't sat there all day or like 7 hours lol If someone were to ask if say between 2.5 and 3 hours but I've had three girls in this week with Mega thick hair and I've been there around 4-4.5 hours hahaa but I cut and style them curly , straightened whichever they prefer :) Ends up like a photo shoot too haha I get home and have like 25 pics of each fitting To chose from lol one girl even got changed because the colours didn't stand out as much against her dark clothing lol :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401349979.908216.jpg my first time posting in this thread this is my third head of extensions done

a5abazy2.jpg

Just over 2 packs of tape from sjk, absolutely stunning. Hair felt amazing.

That looks amazing!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks so natural, that is an amazing install,
I've never used SJK hair before, how did you find it?

Looks so natural, that is an amazing install,

I've never used SJK hair before, how did you find it?

Thank you, I've used them for over a year now, the hair is good. Once you know what grade to use etc..

Is the luxury range from SJK good? Or is Krystal the best? X

Hey thought I'd post a picture if my first set of microloops, raging I forgot to take a before. Any advice/critique more than welcome x

Sent from my HTC One SV using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1401484358772.jpg
    1401484358772.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 1401484378638.jpg
    1401484378638.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 262
i looked into angel remy and their prices seem to be pretty low, and that is also terrifying. but you ladies seem to think its good so im not sure? are there any pictures of angel remy 4, 8, 12 or even 16 weeks old?

10155905_240846779441441_5511503914007650105_n.jpg

This is 100g after 3 month. The hair has been washed 2-3 times a week and she uses flat iron every day. The stick tips are almost intact and didn't need to re-tip.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401536890.625576.jpg

3 months old angel Remy from about 7 months ago :/ havnt got a more recent pic

Latest posts

Back