Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todays two micro wefts. Still hate this method, deciding whether too stop offering it once im offering tape :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What about the micro sew in I've heard it's a lot more secure?

First two just a normal standard wand and the one which is a bit lose cloud nine waving wand x

180 angel locks 20" ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402177885.336677.jpg

Has anyone used transform + studio58 ? I have received my codes for both and undecided for my budget range ! Any help on preference, hair quality etc thanks x

i wouldnt use studio 58 for ANYTHING. Angel Remy has wonderful reasonably priced hair!

its really scary to take the plunge and order hair from a place i know nothing about and possibly waste money on crap hair. i was terrified of glamorous lengths because i didnt know anything about it. it is pretty good hair though. better than anything ive seen.

if there is a better, price comparable, able to ship royal mail supplier out there, or even a local supplier (norfolk) i would love to know about them!

i looked into angel remy and their prices seem to be pretty low, and that is also terrifying. but you ladies seem to think its good so im not sure? are there any pictures of angel remy 4, 8, 12 or even 16 weeks old?

If you consider glamorous lengths good hair then you will be amazed at other recommended suppliers hair. Glamorous lengths hair is bargain basement hair

utusaqeb.jpg

I often think my work gets ignored because of my supplier 😄 so just to show that I use a few different suppliers, here are my 20" Euphoria bonds, these are the highest quality ones.

utusaqeb.jpg

I often think my work gets ignored because of my supplier 😄 so just to show that I use a few different suppliers, here are my 20" Euphoria bonds, these are the highest quality ones.

Stunning as always, how do you compare this to arabian/lux?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

1st angel remy flat tip 18", 2nd angel remy 20" mini tip (which I thought was way too thin), 3rd is a refit of 18" flat tip beauty works 4 months old, & last is a micro ring weft made from Lush clip ins 22"

How long would you say lush would last as a weft? 2-3 months?

Stunning as always, how do you compare this to arabian/lux?

I really liked them. No trimming the bonds down. Perfect for finer hair as they aren't as thick as sjk's Krystal. I'll use euphoria for my blondes as they have better tones and stick to sjk Krystal for my darker shades ☺️

charjem I'm not hair but stalk this thread and yours always stand out!

charjem I'm not hair but stalk this thread and yours always stand out!

Thank you ☺️ I appreciate you commenting

Hey all I'm new to extetions I passed my course today but was very chuffed with my full head I did today 9th June 2014 wat you think I no it's on a training head but my teacher said if you can do it on a training head you can do it on anyone 💇👏💋ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402352769.718879.jpg

Hey all I'm new to extetions I passed my course today but was very chuffed with my full head I did today 9th June 2014 wat you think I no it's on a training head but my teacher said if you can do it on a training head you can do it on anyone 💇👏💋View attachment 67400

I don't want to pee on your bonfire or anything. But I hope you done mind some honest feedback. As you've recently passed I'm sure you'll appreciate the feedback.

I'm unsure who you trained with and what you was taught. But (whether it's a head or a person) it requires more hair as it's very very thin I say normally 160-200g for a full head or 125-150g for a 3/4 head and 75-120g for a half head. Honestly this looks like 50g maybe.. I don't know what they advised but they all say different amounts but for a nice thick finish you can't go wrong with the above amounts.

I also don't know whether they taught you about single and double drawn hair but double drawn means all the same length hair within that strand so no shorter hairs. This creates a much more natural thick finish rather then thin and wispy. When you use single drawn it's often thin/wispy so you use more hair to compensate and end up cutting 2 inches off the length which could end up more expensive for your client.

I'm not being awkward at all, just thought you might want the feedback as you've recently passed your course. I look forward to your next fittings and I wish you the best of luck xx

Hey all I'm new to extetions I passed my course today but was very chuffed with my full head I did today 9th June 2014 wat you think I no it's on a training head but my teacher said if you can do it on a training head you can do it on anyone 💇👏💋View attachment 67400

As said above, far to thin.
You need a lot of practice and not just on a training head, its completey different.
You need to get lots of practice in before you start chargin, as did we all when we first started!
Best of luck, its a wonderful job, but lota of practice, research the industry, hair, suppliers etc :)

I cant lie, second pic I hated. She changed her colour between colour match & fitting and wanted to keep it far to long for her hair.
Eurgh :(

Attachments

• 1402431685241.jpg
    1402431685241.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 237
  • 1402431696459.jpg
    1402431696459.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 251
  • 1402431766751.jpg
    1402431766751.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 241
  • 1402431781008.jpg
    1402431781008.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 242
I cant lie, second pic I hated. She changed her colour between colour match & fitting and wanted to keep it far to long for her hair.
Eurgh :(

Hope you don't mind me asking where you did your skin weft course? I'm looking into it at the moment

I can see a before and during pic but no after?

Latest posts

Back