Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402860679.677198.jpg

Volume work with only 40 bonds

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402865434.002305.jpg

4th set I've done .... Eeeekkkk!

192 bonds (honestly couldn't fit anymore in!!!) 22" 😊

What size bonds? Did you cut them in once fitted?

Please don't take this the wrong way but the best way to advertise your work is to take the best photos possible. I would advise trimming the ends to bulk it up at the bottom and maybe straightening it all to blend her natural layers with the extensions.

What size bonds? Did you cut them in once fitted?

Please don't take this the wrong way but the best way to advertise your work is to take the best photos possible. I would advise trimming the ends to bulk it up at the bottom and maybe straightening it all to blend her natural layers with the extensions.

I was going to say the same x

Sent from the catphone

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402867057.644728.jpg

This is after a tidy up at the ends 😊

Thankyou xxx

Better :)
What weight did you use hun x

Sent from the catphone

Thankyou, I really appreciate the feedback, an hair extension course is something I wanted to do for many years, but never had the confidence to due too personal issues, so it means alot to me for honest feedback 😃

0.6g 😃 xx

Thankyou, I really appreciate the feedback, an hair extension course is something I wanted to do for many years, but never had the confidence to due too personal issues, so it means alot to me for honest feedback 😃

0.6g 😃 xx

Next time I would go for 1g bonds so it looks thicker but good job for your 4th set xx

Sent from the catphone

My wedding hair partner just did these
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402867775.550749.jpg

Sent from the catphone

Next time I would go for 1g bonds so it looks thicker but good job for your 4th set xx

Sent from the catphone

I have been looking at 1g bonds ... Thankyou for your advice, I really appreciate it xx

I have been looking at 1g bonds ... Thankyou for your advice, I really appreciate it xx

No worries hun. Angel remy are 0.8 but fab. I use them all the time and had no problems xx

Sent from the catphone

No worries hun. Angel remy are 0.8 but fab. I use them all the time and had no problems xx

Sent from the catphone

I may look into angel remy 😊 I have seen lots of stunning extensions on this thread from Angel remy, is there hair double drawn?! xx

I may look into angel remy 😊 I have seen lots of stunning extensions on this thread from Angel remy, is there hair double drawn?! xx

The standard hair isn't but it is thick root to tip. She does have a DD range on the fb page though xx

Sent from the catphone

Ohhh I'm off too have a look!

Thankyou xx

Bit of advice needed geeks :)! In the last year I've used hair port by valentine, s58 and sjk... Sjk lux coming out on top! But looking into new suppliers: euphoria one, angel locks or angel remy..

I'm fitting on Thursday night and tempted to go for angel remy or euphoria one ( silver due to price range ) any advice today would be great as need to order today xx

Angel remy all the way x

Sent from the catphone

Angel remy all the way x

Sent from the catphone

I love the look of angel remy and it's definitely between them and euphoria one but euphoria one silver range is £60 cheaper lol and I'm working on quite a low budget for a friend and not charging a fitting fee ( quoted £180 - £20 aftercare so £160 to spend on hair and the less the better as maybe I could make a profit ? Haha ) xx

I love the look of angel remy and it's definitely between them and euphoria one but euphoria one silver range is £60 cheaper lol and I'm working on quite a low budget for a friend and not charging a fitting fee ( quoted £180 - £20 aftercare so £160 to spend on hair and the less the better as maybe I could make a profit ? Haha ) xx

I've used both and prefer euphoria x

I searched reviews on euphoria and inboxed some geeks I know use quality and the silver range euphoria hasn't had good reviews only their premium range is meant to be as good as angel.

Sent from the catphone

I've used both and prefer euphoria x

Thanks love ! Have u used #2 or #3 at all? It's a hit and a miss coz it's too late to order a colour ring but their photos online look quite red ? And was it only platinum u used ? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402925328.959604.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402925336.006406.jpg

Xx

Latest posts

Back