Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I searched reviews on euphoria and inboxed some geeks I know use quality and the silver range euphoria hasn't had good reviews only their premium range is meant to be as good as angel.

Sent from the catphone

Ah ok! I will bear that in mind thanks :) x

One is Nano rings, using Studio 58 Nano ring hair in 613, 60 and the ice blonde

The second is a set of Micro Ring Weaves using Sleek Hair Couture 10/613 and 4/27 with a custiom dyed pastel ombre running through it.

hair.jpg

hair2d.jpg

Here goes this is my 1st set of micro rings I used s58 1gram 20" fitted 160 bonds
Any feed back would be gr8 good or bad thank you :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402937419.462272.jpg

Havnt done many fittings recently so here is goes
Before and after tape extensions
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402948398.150943.jpg

Before and after tape extensions
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402948417.717284.jpg

After Straight and curly
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402948449.317694.jpg

Haven't been doing any fittings as haven't been advertising recently! Been so busy! ..

Here's the last one I done ( start of feb ) just removed them last week !!

1/2 head of sjk lux for volume and just over an inch of length :D xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402952113.406782.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402952123.406843.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402952142.689708.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402952157.014014.jpg

That blonde one is stunning ! So well blended in the straight photo! What supplier did you use ? Xx

I imported the hair myself :) thanks Hun :)

Look great! How many packs do you find you are using? I find 2 or 3 depending on thickness (and head size!!). Haven't had to use over 3 packs yet.

No havnt used any more then 3 either and the blond hair was very thick :)

Know it's not what most of you do, but my first first into hair extensions for a hair show... Assisting another very talented girl! Before and after ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403007797.176635.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403007807.950601.jpg

Hi guys, I know this is nothing to do with before and after but I'm in desperate need of cherry red hair extensions!! Angel remy do them #530 but they are always out of stock!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you tried hair rebellion or hair planet xx

It's from microweft hair extensions that's not importing that buying from a reseller

😄 micro tape is it? Not quite importing.

😄 micro tape is it? Not quite importing.

I don't know why people try and pretend that something is such a big secret! Easily obtainable and just because it comes on a plan from Australia doesn't mean you have imported it! My tv is made in china I didn't import that

I don't know why people try and pretend that something is such a big secret! Easily obtainable and just because it comes on a plan from Australia doesn't mean you have imported it! My tv is made in china I didn't import that

😂 just to make them feel or sound more important?

Anyway... Claws away and back to before and afters 😉👍

bytaruzu.jpg

150g tape hair on mega fine hair, imported myself from Ireland... Aka SJK 💁

Oooft, claws in guys!!!

And it's not from the Aus company guys 😜 so chill, calm your passions.

Love, Peace and Respect and all that jazz...

Xxxxxxxxxx

Today's client, 140 angel remy bonds
(I hate chunky colour flashes but that's what she wanted)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403028555.138083.jpg
Putting some more in the sides tomorrow as I wasn't happy but she had an appointment to get 2.

Sent from the catphone

Latest posts

Back