Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're ever in derby hun look us up xx

Oh I will! My friend was there the other day actually! Defo need a trip down when I take these pre bonded out !xx

Using hair port Indian temple colour white blonde into purple dip dye using 120 strands. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368259281.586164.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368259281.586164.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 818
Custom colour micro weave 18" x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368259348.478185.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368259348.478185.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 501
Do you ever get clients that ask the price without the aftercare packs? X

No, thay sign to say they are going to follow correct after care, which includes using the correct products :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Hair before/after

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 521
I'm thinking of doing the easilocks course. I hear that their hair are all 1 gram bonds. Can someone confirm this?

Have you looked up tantrum locks? I've just started offering them. You don't have to do their course if you are already trained in micro rings and they use exactly the same suppliers as easilocks. And cheaper!!

I'm thinking of doing the easilocks course. I hear that their hair are all 1 gram bonds. Can someone confirm this?

Strands are 0.8 whether easilocks or tantrum

My clients has lost 10 bonds in 2 weeks! Before that she lost 6 in 2 days, I fitted micro rings on her. I don't know why she keeps loosing a lot? It's her first ever set x

I was told on my training that its not unusual to lose up to 20 in the first few weeks.. I always do a free maintenance check 2 weeks later to see how they are getting on x

I was told on my training that its not unusual to lose up to 20 in the first few weeks.. I always do a free maintenance check 2 weeks later to see how they are getting on x

That makes me feel better, I'm not sure whether to replace them for free, she has a maintenance appointment coming up in a few weeks but wants them put back in tomorrow as I am doing her husbands hair x

That makes me feel better, I'm not sure whether to replace them for free, she has a maintenance appointment coming up in a few weeks but wants them put back in tomorrow as I am doing her husbands hair x

If you're there anyway then it wouldn't hurt this time to do it for free, but only this once. There could be lots of resins why they're coming out either you're not clamping them tight enough, I use two hands and squeeze to death, to small a section, maybe her hair isn't suitable, I won't fit micro rings in fine hair. I had a client recently who lost 8 in 5 days, I went round there as a good will gesture, the reason hers came out was because she wasn't washing inbetween the bonds properly. I find this really common on first time wearers, I could literally slide then out because of the grease in her hair. X

If you're there anyway then it wouldn't hurt this time to do it for free, but only this once. There could be lots of resins why they're coming out either you're not clamping them tight enough, I use two hands and squeeze to death, to small a section, maybe her hair isn't suitable, I won't fit micro rings in fine hair. I had a client recently who lost 8 in 5 days, I went round there as a good will gesture, the reason hers came out was because she wasn't washing inbetween the bonds properly. I find this really common on first time wearers, I could literally slide then out because of the grease in her hair. X

I clamp them with two hands as well, I replaced a few she lost recently and gave them all a good squeeze whilst I was doing that. She has suitable hair for them, it's not fine and she has a lot of hair, I might say to her to apply shampoo on the bonds as well, I have micro rings in mine and haven't lost any for weeks x

I clamp them with two hands as well, I replaced a few she lost recently and gave them all a good squeeze whilst I was doing that. She has suitable hair for them, it's not fine and she has a lot of hair, I might say to her to apply shampoo on the bonds as well, I have micro rings in mine and haven't lost any for weeks x

I bet that's what it is then! So many just hear keep off bonds when you are talking about conditioner, they think you mean everything, even tho I go through aftercare whilst fitting, place aftercare sheet in their hands whilst I'm fitting to make sure they read it, they just don't. I really emphasise now about getting in between the bonds with the shampoo. Some are scared to in case they drop out and some are just plain rubbish at washing their hair, so once they have twice the volume they're doomed x

TantrumLocks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 468
8emerypy.jpg

Custom made 20inch micro rings x

Easilocks :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368988289.480513.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368988289.480513.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 632