Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the colour ! What number is it? I love the hair from this company x

Colour 8... I am really pleased with their hair too! Ordering the krystal double drawn for a client, so really looking forward to seeing it :) xx

Colour 8... I am really pleased with their hair too! Ordering the krystal double drawn for a client, so really looking forward to seeing it :) xx

Sjk users can I ask you how many strands of hair your using with sjk about for different types of hair...I want to start using this company but don't want to not order enough hair if you know what I mean ,thanks x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek

Sjk users can I ask you how many strands of hair your using with sjk about for different types of hair...I want to start using this company but don't want to not order enough hair if you know what I mean ,thanks x

Hi, I use 150 strands for average thickness, that's 150g. If their hair is thick I will order 200 strands to ensure I have enough! xx

Thanks hun that's what I planned ...with Balmain I was using it was a lot more x

juzysabe.jpg

150 20" pre bonded, x

Am I the only one who wouldn't extend length with a half head, only a full head?

I wouldn't extend if wanting half head. Looks more natural when full head c

Before and after pre bonded

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371740327.831689.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371740327.831689.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 727

Look very natural, you may have already done this but try talking her into having a side parting, maybe a long sweeping soft fringe next time too. I think the center parting is a bit harsh for her, but that's all x

pre bonded :)

Attachments

• extyensions 001.jpg
    extyensions 001.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 519
  • extyensions 004.jpg
    extyensions 004.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 505

Can I give some constructive feedback?

You have done a grand job, but do you think the colour suits her? Her skin is quite red already and the gold base colour with the chunky highlights increases the warmth in her skin rather than detracts from it, which isn't necessarily a good thing. When we enhance too mush of a flush in the skin it can make clients of a certain age look as though they have problems with alcohol or missing hormones ;)

A cooler beige might have been more aesthetically pleasing and something you could try next time perhaps? Food for thought anyways

Cx

Can I give some constructive feedback?

You have done a grand job, but do you think the colour suits her? Her skin is quite red already and the gold base colour with the chunky highlights increases the warmth in her skin rather than detracts from it, which isn't necessarily a good thing. When we enhance too mush of a flush in the skin it can make clients of a certain age look as though they have problems with alcohol or missing hormones ;)

A cooler beige might have been more aesthetically pleasing and something you could try next time perhaps? Food for thought anyways

Cx

I totally agree I don't like her hair colour at all, I am not her hairdresser tho my friend is. She had dark hair and put a box colour over the top to get blonde. My friend colours her hair and that's what she has decided to do, I would have done it differently x

juzysabe.jpg

150 20" pre bonded, x
Lush thick ends on this, who do you use? Im going to post some of my work up ! I think you guys will heart it :) I hope :D

Lush thick ends on this, who do you use? Im going to post some of my work up ! I think you guys will heart it :) I hope :D

That was around 140 luxury Indian from sjk, very thick ends! Love it! HATE straggly ends!!!!

Sooo this is my first ever set of nano rings....my curling is not gear I know but any constructive criticism or advice hugely appreciated!! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371767943.250501.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371767943.250501.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 575
Sooo this is my first ever set of nano rings....my curling is not gear I know but any constructive criticism or advice hugely appreciated!! Xx

How many strands did you use? X

Where are these extensions from and what colour are they? gorgeous colour !! xx

thank you! they are sjk aaa and colour is 99j
i used about 100-110 strands. x

Latest posts

Back