Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the late reply sweetie!

I use a mix of...

Sjk
Studio 58
Foxy
Routes
Hair planet :) xx

Aimee :)
SalonGeek mobile app

Beautyworks celeb choice keratin bonds in ombré colour 2/27 :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383953578.127778.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383953594.651396.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383953648.829978.jpg beautyworks colour 1 keratin bonds

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383953724.649125.jpg beautyworks keratin bonds before and after :)

Before and after... Sjk Krystal hair by me... Pretty little tresses... Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384220536.185588.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384220551.151592.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384220568.256845.jpg

Aimee :)
SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384249169.287899.jpg

150 strands - sjk 3A 22 inch colours 613&60 xx

200 Krystal Quartz 20"
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384302382.289243.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384302405.406103.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384302414.360165.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384302421.978313.jpg

I'm so sorry to sound harsh but iv only looked at the last page and every picture looks horrendous. I haven't seen the attachments. The first picture is vile obviously fake ratty ends and a clear line where the color doesn't match. The second picture the blonde color is beautiful but way too much hair and I don't get the way it's falling in a curve she looks ridiculous. Brown haired one 200 crystal quartz she looks like a nutter did she piss u off again a semi circle at the back of her head that is so bizarre and more hair than chewbacka god help the poor girl looking after that it looks a mess after a hairdressers styled it and the front isn't much better. The side fringe isn't blended in and there's not enough hair at the front cause it looks like you ran out throwing 8 bags in the back complete mess poor girl. Know shoot me this is only my opinion maybe these woman asked for a half moon on there head and to look ridiculous so well done if that's the case you all achieved it. I'm so sorry and I am not out to upset anyone this is only my opinion and if we all thought the same the world would be very boring.

I'm so sorry to sound harsh but iv only looked at the last page and every picture looks horrendous. I haven't seen the attachments. The first picture is vile obviously fake ratty ends and a clear line where the color doesn't match. The second picture the blonde color is beautiful but way too much hair and I don't get the way it's falling in a curve she looks ridiculous. Brown haired one 200 crystal quartz she looks like a nutter did she piss u off again a semi circle at the back of her head that is so bizarre and more hair than chewbacka god help the poor girl looking after that it looks a mess after a hairdressers styled it and the front isn't much better. The side fringe isn't blended in and there's not enough hair at the front cause it looks like you ran out throwing 8 bags in the back complete mess poor girl. Know shoot me this is only my opinion maybe these woman asked for a half moon on there head and to look ridiculous so well done if that's the case you all achieved it. I'm so sorry and I am not out to upset anyone this is only my opinion and if we all thought the same the world would be very boring.

It's easy just to say that the extensions look bad - but how about tips and pointers? How about telling them nicely how they could attemt a more natural look? Isn't this commutity about helping each other?

Well that shall be the first and last time I'll bother posting anything on this page.

Hard to say your not trying to upset people and be harsh when all you have is criticism and not even bother to be helpful at the same time.

I'm all for receiving CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, your post is not.

Rude, simple as.

Oh god Jo was they on about your work and Locks of loves work?

Latest posts

Back