Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my first submission. A platinum blonde full head of hair extensions. Client was over the moon and it made me want to go blonde again.

what hair extension is that ?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393960665.200340.jpg

150 1g strands micro rings x

Oo they look lovely !! Are they double drawn even at 24" !? X

Ordered 20 inch and sent me 24 inch and yes was still thick at the ends! :) xxx

How did you get your logo on there xx

My partner is a designer and does it all on photoshop but I think there's apps you can get :) I've
Got lots of fancy stuff
For my Brand haha :) love it

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393969384.873715.jpg

Hi can anyone advice me on a small problem I'm fitting 150-200 euphoria 0.8 stick tip bonds, but ends look whispy am I meant to trip as I jst blend and style client is really happy but wasn't happy with the ends myselfxIMG_00002057.jpg

Hi can anyone advice me on a small problem I'm fitting 150-200 euphoria 0.8 stick tip bonds, but ends look whispy am I meant to trip as I jst blend and style client is really happy but wasn't happy with the ends myselfxView attachment 58177

Yeh I wouldn't be happy with that either. How thick is her own hair? How long are the extensions? I'm not entirely sure what advice to give you, I'd use 1g strands for hair so thick, but I'm a fan of the 1g, I really dislike anything thinner as you need so many more strands.

Hi can anyone advice me on a small problem I'm fitting 150-200 euphoria 0.8 stick tip bonds, but ends look whispy am I meant to trip as I jst blend and style client is really happy but wasn't happy with the ends myselfxView attachment 58177

It depends, I use 150-200 euphoria and it's mega thick at the ends. You need to cut into it a bit more. Also euphoria is 1 gram strands unless you specifically ordered 0.8? Xx

Not sure I used what I thought was the same as the last one I ordered which seemed much thicker, il make sure it's the 1g strands next time, client was really happy though and was mega thick else where just think if I took them 3 inches off would of been better here's one when curlesIMG_00002061.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure I used what I thought was the same as the last one I ordered which seemed much thicker, il make sure it's the 1g strands next time, client was really happy though and was mega thick else where just think if I took them 3 inches off would of been better here's one when curlesView attachment 58179

Was it the 4a single drawn or the 5A double? Looks fab curled. Xxx

Must of been single drawn I've jst been ordering the same stuff but will ask for double drawn I know it did look lovely jst disappointing ends but only my 3rd fitx

Extension pro cold fusion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 442
And front

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 294
Some colour work using hair extensions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 295
yza4e6uh.jpg

Beauty works bonds ☺️ 140 used. Client had short dark hair x

yza4e6uh.jpg

Beauty works bonds ☺️ 140 used. Client had short dark hair x

Looks ammmmazing !! And just 140 bonds :o looks incredibly thick xx

Wow that's gorgeous and thick how do u finish do u trim at the end or is tht just how it fallsx

Just done a maintenance after 2 months on my budget range ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394048253.428009.jpg
Quite happy with it considering it's Malaysian budget.
Only the first time this client has had extensions so she wanted to try the low cost to see if she could get away with them :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394059031.220955.jpg

I'm new on here but here's some of my work, I love adding colour to people's hair using extensions. This girl wanted Christina Aguilera dirrty style hair :) xx

Latest posts

Back