Before and after - weaves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I have the hair is lovely
Hi Nina, LA's weaves hair? They had a sample there when I done the course.. Felt really soft but I always think looks better after a wash .. How is it holding up ? As they are saying it has 9/10 month life span with good aftercare X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455643318.531992.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455643337.407190.jpg

La weaves 150g dd in each client #4and #6 used on both x

Hi Nina, LA's weaves hair? They had a sample there when I done the course.. Felt really soft but I always think looks better after a wash .. How is it holding up ? As they are saying it has 9/10 month life span with good aftercare X
Yes la weaves hair. It's only been in a few weeks but still lovely x

Yes la weaves hair. It's only been in a few weeks but still lovely x
I really hope it lasts the duration as I'm all haired out looking and deciding who to use ! X [emoji30]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455654036.478719.jpg

Tonight's refit client had her hair fitted beginning November came tonight had it removed and refitted grew out so well x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455654096.873048.jpg

Tightening on my lovely regular she's coloured this hair x3 now and even though it looked ok it felt so dry and broke [emoji24], I've advised her to stop colouring it as it was lifeless and get a treatment on it lets hope she listens !

I really hope it lasts the duration as I'm all haired out looking and deciding who to use ! X [emoji30]
Iv used transform and their hair is amazing. Also euphoria one the Brazilian hair that's lovely too xx

Iv used transform and their hair is amazing. Also euphoria one the Brazilian hair that's lovely too xx
What are the lengths like with transform I always use 20 inch double drawn there 20 inch is single drawn is it really thin on ends ?

If you have used transform you may be disappointed with la weave hair .. I use remi cachet and transform and la weave is no way near the quality of these two :)

What are the lengths like with transform I always use 20 inch double drawn there 20 inch is single drawn is it really thin on ends ?
If only use 20" aswell but the hair after 5 months is in fab condition still. X

If you have used transform you may be disappointed with la weave hair .. I use remi cachet and transform and la weave is no way near the quality of these two :)
Aw really? That's a shame as it feels lovely. Transform I love but people from my area won't pay the prices x

Using 20" transform this was 120g x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 41
That looks nice but I mainly use 150g sure she's just put them on 120g on offer x

Has she? Ooo ill have a look. Thanks x

Anyone know a good supplier of 22 inch constantly getting asked :/

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455717224.033371.jpg

Before and after x

Aw really? That's a shame as it feels lovely. Transform I love but people from my area won't pay the prices x
I don't like to say too much negative but it was amazing for a few weeks but it was terrible after 10 weeks wear .. I won't order again as I like consistency in a supplier it's more hassle having to deal with issue in the long run than paying initially for a good supplier :)

Oh no [emoji17] was finally set on la hair .. Back to the drawing board it is then .. Yes I've been looking at transform I think I may go with them and angel hair .. Lots of people seem to be using that and imo it looks really nice too x

Oh no [emoji17] was finally set on la hair .. Back to the drawing board it is then .. Yes I've been looking at transform I think I may go with them and angel hair .. Lots of people seem to be using that and imo it looks really nice too x
Hi, do you use there Mongolian ? @eden2003 And have you used the Mongolian/ Indian blend at all as I may use this as a lower end hair I'm also thinking about Hair couture triple wefts by sleek x

Can anybody help I've been using same supplier for along time ,I'm now introducing newu brand they have great benefits aside from the hair reviews saying how the quality is outstanding ,they help promote your business and there marketing is devised to help there clients businesses grow , but I'm still using the other supplier which the hair is great quality and cheaper [emoji23][emoji23] how do I sell this new brand to my clients that are used to paying less while still having hi standard quality hair ???

It will be very hard to persuade your clients if they are happy with your current hair supplier quality and price unless the other brand offers better quality, longer lasting or even different origin hair. I offer budget hair, middle range and top range hair and tried to persuade my current clients to go for the higher range with no luck as my budget range is good quality. Why don't you offer both, it's easer to persuade new clients to use better range than existing clients. Hope that's helps.

Latest posts

Back