Before and after - weaves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know there is already a before and after post for hair extensions - can we start one for weaves? I currently do weaves and nano rings, but weaves are proving more popular.

I am really interested and love seeing other peoples before, during and afters of weaves, but also hearing about how many rows, if they double/triple/quad the hair, and how much (grams) were added, I think it could be a good educational thread!

xx

Ill start, about 120g of hair. Mixture of 613 and 24. Three rows. Double, quad, double and then curled :)

IMG_9579.JPG
IMG_9575.JPG

Before
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447972992.236841.jpg

After
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447973014.734022.jpg

225g 16" 14" and 12" weave.

Last edited:
Are they?? Is it just the lighting or is she blonder at the back??? Her hair looks amazing

Are they?? Is it just the lighting or is she blonder at the back??? Her hair looks amazing

Just the lighting, flash on the camera[emoji35] makes it look like its darker at the ends!

Thanks x

That was only sleek remy style icon!
I love how you have mixed the lengths looks so natural .. Never heard of this supplier I need to google :)

I love how you have mixed the lengths looks so natural .. Never heard of this supplier I need to google :)

I always prefer doing different lengths, no matter how much you blend and 'layer' extensions they just don't look layered!

You can get it from pauls hair world. It not amazing hair but its cheaper than most brands and better quality.

I always prefer doing different lengths, no matter how much you blend and 'layer' extensions they just don't look layered!

You can get it from pauls hair world. It not amazing hair but its cheaper than most brands and better quality.
How long do you find it lasts for? Do you use this hair a lot? x

How long do you find it lasts for? Do you use this hair a lot? x

They say it lasts 6-8 months... With brilliant aftercare on darker colours this is probably true but usually about 4 months.

I always recommend this brand when clients are after clip ins and they'll buy the hair and i'll make the clip ins x

I've had them before in blonde and got about 4-5 months out of them x

I might see how clients get on with my current supplier and review in the new year x

Cams do you use different lengths with individual too or just with wefts? It's really beautiful

Cams do you use different lengths with individual too or just with wefts? It's really beautiful

I don't really do individual, that's not to say you can't though i've seen it done before! You just need to make sure you get enough of the longest length in so the base is nice and thick.

Hi not been on for a while thought I'd get back in show case my work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 215
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpg