beginner training cheshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myfunkyparty

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals, I'm a face and body artist but wish to get into makeup for fashion and film etc. I live in cheshire and I am torn between Stockport College (not the fancy expensive private one!:lol: ) and Macclesfield College.

Just wanted to find out if anyone has a, heard of these places b, attended either or c, knows of any other colleges that run courses.

Thanks in advance!

The best course I have ever come across has to be Aqua Rosa in Stockport. If you google her she comes up. The owner has years of experience in make up in the media and you would get the most out if it than from other courses around.

Kate

I went to macclesfield college when i did hair and wouldn't rate it personally as i was signed up to do a make-up cours ethere whilst i was doing hair and they never got back to anyone on the course.

Also last few years ive signed up for the same course and each year it doesnt run but they havnt notified any1.

Latest posts

Back