Anyone suffering with acne &/or confidence crisis?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blinking hormones!!! Nightmare, I was so hungry on one Hrt do had to come off another made my skin awful! It's never ending!
One topic I use from doctors is zineryt has zinc which is good for acne, been using for years and not sure if you ladies are the same but my skin gets to use to something after about two years.
That's including skin cleansers ect too x

Blinking hormones!!! Nightmare, I was so hungry on one Hrt do had to come off another made my skin awful! It's never ending!
One topic I use from doctors is zineryt has zinc which is good for acne, been using for years and not sure if you ladies are the same but my skin gets to use to something after about two years.
That's including skin cleansers ect too x

I used to use this too lila22 but then it stopped working a my skin must have got so used to it 😂 x

I used to use this too lila22 but then it stopped working a my skin must have got so used to it 😂 x

I hate it when that happens as its on the hunt for something new! My skin is sensitive to so right nightmare :mad:xx

Environ facials are amazing expensive but worth booking a course, even the home care range is good x

Hey pinkswoon

I am 30 an still get bad spotty red skin:(
What works for me is dermalogica ultra calming range... But I now prefer to use neals yard chamomile cleanser. Another geek suggested this in another thread and my skin is so much better! Xx

The chamomile cleanser sounds good! When I used to use the Lush range my skin was amazing, will have to get back into a strict routine again definitely. My skin is so dry just from washing it with Dove & moisturising with aftersun/body lotion - I know it's horrible...perks of not having a job eh -.-

Thanks for the suggestion CandyStarrStarr!

Well ive just picked up my pescription for my spotty face and when i got home opened it to see its Dalacin cream (vaginal cream) it says on the box!!
I called the doctors saying they have given me wrong thing but they said no this is ok to put on my face:eek:
Please tell me someone else has used this!! Im having a stressful day today and this is the icing on the cake:sad:x

Hi Hun I also got dalacin t topical (prehaps thats the one you should have gotten from chemist ) from my doc when my acne was bad and can honestly say it's the best thing ever on the cysts/boils. It's very drying tho and honks of alcohol but works a treat. I also found eve taylor problem skin range great, hth

Hi Hun I also got dalacin t topical (prehaps thats the one you should have gotten from chemist ) from my doc when my acne was bad and can honestly say it's the best thing ever on the cysts/boils. It's very drying tho and honks of alcohol but works a treat. I also found eve taylor problem skin range great, hth

Ahh thanks hun, well i hope the cream is ok, did yours say that too? x x

I Suffer with really sore hormonal boils/ spots and the best thing I have found is sudacream for babies nappy rash I put it on every night and have noticed a massive difference .

Omg just called tesco pharmacy and they said the doctor has prescribed the wrong thing! And DO NOT put on my face! Thank god I asked on here x

No,it said acne- there is no way the lotion could be used there!! It stings a lot, but in a good way, if you know what I mean! You can feel it working. There is the lotion, the cream and tablets-all to kill bacteria. Maybe you got the cream as you didn't have them as hardcore as me lol !

No,it said acne- there is no way the lotion could be used there!! It stings a lot, but in a good way, if you know what I mean! You can feel it working. There is the lotion, the cream and tablets-all to kill bacteria. Maybe you got the cream as you didn't have them as hardcore as me lol !

The pharmacy said the one I have is twice as strong! I'd burn my skin! Cant believe the doctor prescribed it for my face!im really annoyed, I'm away for a week on Sunday so can't do anything till I'm back :( a bag for my head is looking like a good option x

Omg, glad I replied now! What a lucky escape, always trust your gut feelings eh? You poor thing, have you tried magnesium sulphate to draw out the bad ones? It's OTC, might get u thru the week.

Omg, glad I replied now! What a lucky escape, always trust your gut feelings eh? You poor thing, have you tried magnesium sulphate to draw out the bad ones? It's OTC, might get u thru the week.

I no I can't thank you enough x x I will get some, will boots do it, and thankyou so much for reply x x

Don't be daft! Yep boots will have and it's cheap! But seeing as your doc made the mistake I'd phone him back, he would be able to fax a prescription to your chemist for you. I was also prescribed tetralysal tablets to take for acne too so I rarely need the lotion now if you want to also ask doc about them.

Have you tried a tablet called 'istretion' or something along those lines... I've suffered since i was 13 and i am now 23 i've referred to and fro from the dermatologist since 2007 and i am on my second course of these tablets, when i took my forst course they cleared up for a year and a half before slowly coming back gradually getting worse again!

It will get you down acne, but these tablets are worth a look! If you haven't been referred to a dermatologist i would ask your doctor on your next visit!

Try not wearing your make up wherever possible! This will help your skin breath!

Latest posts

Back