Being a 'Professional'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have deffinately seen things out there with people saying they are a skin care expert. So do any of you say this? and does this put you on a pedestal?

I personally just advertise myself as a qualified & experienced therapist. I think when you feel comfortable in your knowledge & skills you have no need to bolster yourself with titles & proclamations of your expertise - I personally find it rather naff when therapists advertise themselves in this way. Mind you, what's even worse is when people advertise their worth in the number or quality of "celebrities" that they treat...yawn!!!

I personally just advertise myself as a qualified & experienced therapist. I think when you feel comfortable in your knowledge & skills you have no need to bolster yourself with titles & proclamations of your expertise - I personally find it rather naff when therapists advertise themselves in this way. Mind you, what's even worse is when people advertise their worth in the number or quality of "celebrities" that they treat...yawn!!!

Couldn't agree more.:D

Thanks for all your input guys
X

Latest posts

Back