Bella Lucce Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theblissfulcure

Reaction score
Hi All -

Also looking for feedback on Bella Lucce products. So far I'm impressed with the retail/sales training and the samples they sent me. I'd really like to use them. Thanks in advance.

Hi All -

Also looking for feedback on Bella Lucce products. So far I'm impressed with the retail/sales training and the samples they sent me. I'd really like to use them. Thanks in advance.

Are these enhancement products or just a retail line? I do not know them myself.

Hi Gigi - it's a natural body/skin care line that offers very cool scrubs and lotions etc...for manicures and pedicures (Bella Luccè)

Hi,

I know this is a fairly old thread but i thought i would just comment..

I ordered some belle lucce products from the States a few months ago and i LOVE the chocolate spa products! If you love the smell of chocolate, you'll love there chocolate products.. it contains real Peruvian Chocolate and smells devine and lingers on your skin for ages!

There body scrubs are really nice too

Be warned thought that some of there products are very strong smelling, especially there new asian indulgence and arabian odyssey range (not to my liking personally).

There customer service is excellent too!

Hope this helps
Laura

Speaking as a CLIENT for skin services ... the very LAST thing in this world I would care for is to smell like chocolate and I would not personally go to any therapist who used products like this. It does not appeal to me in any way shape or form. JMHO

i think its one of them things you either love or hate (abit like marmite!)..

I was very aprehensive at first about offering chocolate treatments but not after buying the Bella Lucce chocolate products, they smell so nice!

I've found the chocolate treatments quite popular actually, especially with the younger genaration which i guess it would appeal more too, rather than more mature clients... my 20 year old sister loves it yet my mum hates the smell!

Latest posts

Back