Bella Lucce

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli

Reaction score
Does anyone use Bella Lucce products, I had a look on their website and their products look fantastic, only thing is I can't seem to find a UK distributor, any info would be great

I've never heard of them, but their products look fantastic! Why don't you email them via their contact page on the website and ask if they have a UK distributor?

I done that earlier, just wondering if there was a uk distributor, thanks

I had the same problem trying to find a UK distributor. Don't think there is one so I ordered direct from the bella lucce website. I use the chocolate pedicure range at the moment and Im dying to order the peppermint pedicure products as well (smell like trebor softmints). They sent me lots of free samples with my order and a discount vouchers for next time. I had no problems ordering direct from US and it was delivered quickly. Their products are lovely and smell good enough to eat! :lick: PM me if you want more information - I've kept some of the trade info they sent me.

Latest posts

Back