Belle hair extensions. Are they a real company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
I'm getting worried now as me and my friend changed our course date to a nearer one and despite countless phone calls, voice messages, emails and texts from both of us, they just never answer!!
They have both of our deposits and were supposed to send us an email confirming the new venue. With only one week left I'm getting worried. Is this a scam?

This company has been talked about on here before -both good and bad. they are a real company but whether they are still trading or any good i couldnt say. search belle extensions and youl get a few results x

This company has been talked about on here before -both good and bad. they are a real company but whether they are still trading or any good i couldnt say. search belle extensions and youl get a few results x

Thank you huni. Ive had a look and they are a real company. There customer service is just non existent by the sounds of it. I wonder how I will stand about getting my deposit back?

hi i trained with belle hair extensions and found them good iv seen them advertising eyelash courses etc just now dont know why theyr not getting back to you as they replied to me straight away whenever i had questions good luck hope it works out x

I'm getting worried now as me and my friend changed our course date to a nearer one and despite countless phone calls, voice messages, emails and texts from both of us, they just never answer!!
They have both of our deposits and were supposed to send us an email confirming the new venue. With only one week left I'm getting worried. Is this a scam?

Hi Kylie!
Apologies for not being able to get hold of us, office is closed sat-mondays, usually but open Tues-Friday. Look forward to seeing you and Amy at our London course, msg me if you need anything xxx

hi i trained with belle hair extensions and found them good iv seen them advertising eyelash courses etc just now dont know why theyr not getting back to you as they replied to me straight away whenever i had questions good luck hope it works out x

Hey Hun! How is the hair extension business going? Hope everything is going well xxx

hiya yes going very well thankyou for great day and for yummy pizzas lol x

Latest posts

Back