Belle Hair Extensions course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a hair dresser I'm trained in hair extensions with km hair extensions I found these absolutely brilliant and I'm insured with abt but to say if your not a hair dresser u carnt blend hair my trainer did a fantastic job teaching me and I'm booked up with extensions for the next month

I didn't say you can't blend them in I said you'll find it harder

I've heard good stuff about hair rebellion (was lush us) and also studio 58 ;-)

So glad I read this thread. After seeing that you still haven't received an email I think I will try somewhere else. Not sure where though :rolleyes: maybe Balmain or Cinderella? x

I trained with Balmain sweetie and they was fabulous!
I walked away feeling confident and I have not regretted or looked back since.

A course is not the same for everyone, some will say it was rubbish, some will speak highly of the training. we each have our own opinions and we also each learn in our own ways, so you have to find which is suitable for you...
make sure you feel 100% into it before handing over any money/card details... your gut feelings will tell you when the right course for you pops up :)

I hope you find one thats right for you soon x

I've just posted a new thread and have to say that I trained with belle and don't rate them. The lady that just a few days ago also trained with belle and is a level 3 qualified hairdresser of some 20 years has poorly placed, poorly fitted and poorly serviced me x

Let's face it. Blending hair doesn't require a PHD. I did a one day course and found blending easy as hell since it's common sense and I'd watched my hairdresser do it for years.

Let's face it. Blending hair doesn't require a PHD. I did a one day course and found blending easy as hell since it's common sense and I'd watched my hairdresser do it for years.

There's no need for that comment really.

Blending should be included. Anyone cutting extensions without being certified will not be insured if/when there's a problem.

I don't think you will say this when you correct a 'extensionists' work!
I removed a few extensions but in by a extensionist that has no hair training, once they was out you could see here they had been 'blended' as there was chunks missing out of her layers.
Maybe if you came across this you would change the way you think. Blending a very very important not 'easy' x

Hi guys
I did a eyelash extension course here recently and I can't find anyone to insure me, it's a bit wondering that u have to search, search, search, and the insurance company belle advise u to use wont touch u with a burge pole, I think as a company they are very misleading and I also only got half a kit! Fuming!
I contacted trading standards just waiting for a reply.... So just make sure u do ur research Girls

Sorry to be so negative upset is a understatement xx

I trained with them a few years ago, wouldn't recommend them atall. It's not hard to clamp a few rings to the hair. Could if done it at home. A full head application would of been superb. Come put not knowing the proper placement of a full head. Don't teach to blend or anything like that. Just to point cut the
bottom?? I'm lucky that I had a load of friends to practice on before I went onto proper clients! Hope this helps you x

I trained with Belle hair am now loving my new mobile business in hair extensions. I have been going a year and very busy.

I will say though if I had not already been trained in hairdressing to NVQ l2 I do not think I would have been so confident as it is only a day course and you do need a lot of practice!

They show you how to do them but you need to know how to cut them to style and must be confident in colour match as that is the most important thing. Other than that I could not fault them! but if you are new to hair its prob not for you and you should look at doing a longer course.

Good luck it a very exciting and worthwhile career if your dedicated.

xx

I trained with belle and was shocked at how bad the course was. There were far too many people there and two tutors, one of which seemed uninterested and couldnt be bothered to go into detail about the methods, half the class suffered because of this.
I complained and it took months to hear a reply, and the complaint was not taken seriously. I had to them contact them again, and my email was ignored.
I have had to spend more money training with hair rebellion to get the proper training which should of been provided by belle!

Hi, just did a Fashion Fusion course with Balmain. They are still CPD approved. There is a great book that Balmain have brought out with Habia. You get it free with your training or it is £14.95 from Amazon.

I work for Balmain Hair and we offer HABIA accredited courses. We also partnered with HABIA to create a training manual to help not only with training, but to refer to after training too!
All our educators start as experienced extensionists and are trained by us to the highest standard. We teach planning, placements, application, safe removal, re-application, cutting and blending techniques with hair extensions - all of which are extremely important. Cutting/blending techniques are different with hair extensions than normal cutting techniques. To make them look natural you have to be taught the correct way.

When looking into training you really have to make sure you get it right. If you get poor training you will never be able to offer a premium service to your clients. Hope this helps!

I work for Balmain Hair and we offer HABIA accredited courses. We also partnered with HABIA to create a training manual to help not only with training, but to refer to after training too!
All our educators start as experienced extensionists and are trained by us to the highest standard. We teach planning, placements, application, safe removal, re-application, cutting and blending techniques with hair extensions - all of which are extremely important. Cutting/blending techniques are different with hair extensions than normal cutting techniques. To make them look natural you have to be taught the correct way.

When looking into training you really have to make sure you get it right. If you get poor training you will never be able to offer a premium service to your clients. Hope this helps!

Hi hun I trained with you and I'm looking for someone to train me to attatch wefts using bonds ..like the double hair I suppose...do you do this or would I have to do the double hair day x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi hun I trained with you and I'm looking for someone to train me to attatch wefts using bonds ..like the double hair I suppose...do you do this or would I have to do the double hair day x

Hi Sarah,

Yes it would be our Advanced Length/doublehair day. if you call the office they can advise you on the best option for you. We also do a Fashion Fusion course now which is using rings, tape and clips. You can apply the wefts this way too. You can train in-salon, at a wholesaler or college but they will give you the best advise. you can call Freephone 0800 781 0936 x

Thanks I'll ring on Monday...would like to do them all

I trained with Belle hair am now loving my new mobile business in hair extensions. I have been going a year and very busy.

I will say though if I had not already been trained in hairdressing to NVQ l2 I do not think I would have been so confident as it is only a day course and you do need a lot of practice!

They show you how to do them but you need to know how to cut them to style and must be confident in colour match as that is the most important thing. Other than that I could not fault them! but if you are new to hair its prob not for you and you should look at doing a longer course.

Good luck it a very exciting and worthwhile career if your dedicated.

xx

Can you help me? I've recently been on a belle course and I'm getting myself confused with the 3 methods. What methods do you mainly use? They told me that micro fushion bonding flight great for hols as the sun could melt the keratin tip and micro rings are heavy on the hair and easy shrinks are for people that are going to weddings etc. I'm getting different advice and it's scaring me a little when I do my first model :(

Many thanks

I did a belle course, found it very basic and didn't feel confident atall afterwards. Although I've practised a lot on friends I have also ended up booking a conversion course with hair rebellion. Total waste of money

Can you help me? I've recently been on a belle course and I'm getting myself confused with the 3 methods. What methods do you mainly use? They told me that micro fushion bonding flight great for hols as the sun could melt the keratin tip and micro rings are heavy on the hair and easy shrinks are for people that are going to weddings etc. I'm getting different advice and it's scaring me a little when I do my first model :(

Many thanks

Hi Jess!

All 3 methods are popular, the Micro rings and the Fusion bonds do lead the market though. Start with Micro rings if you are unsure of which one is suitable as its a firm favourite with all of our clients too x

I did a belle course, found it very basic and didn't feel confident atall afterwards. Although I've practised a lot on friends I have also ended up booking a conversion course with hair rebellion. Total waste of money

I agree. 2 trainers and a room of 15 people is just not ideal. I wish I'd have researched better before booking their course. I'm tempted to book another training course, the conversion idea sounds good - was it cheaper than the standard training course?

Latest posts

Back