Benefit - you rebel lite tinted moisturiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlise

Reaction score
Hi,

I love Benefit products, even though I don't like the price :eek:

I've been looking at the "You Rebel Lite" tinted moisturiser and was wondering if any of you have tried this product.

I used the Clinique tinted moisturiser, but my face broke out in spots. As a rule, Clinique products and my skin don't get along.

As the Benefit one is £19, before I spend money that I don't have, I was just wondering if any of you rate it.

Thanks

Marlise

If you go to the benefit counter, I'm sure they can give you a small tester if you explain about your skin.

I have quite a few benefit products and love all of them but have not used this one I'm affraid.

i am with Jo on this one

get yourself to the nearest Benefit counter and ask to try a sample

let us know how you get on :)

Thanks for the advice.

Will go and see if they would be willing to give me a sample.

M.

I know for a fact that they will give you samples, they will also if you want it, book you in for a demo of products on your skin and a makeup demo aswell, they may do it on the day depending on how busy they are!

I love Benefit, but you are right they are getting a bit expensive!

hth's xxx:hug:

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

lol, it might be a bit expensive but its not the most and I love rebel.

becki xxx

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

lol, it might be a bit expensive but its not the most and I love rebel.

becki xxx

Hi Bex,

How do you find it .... besides in a tube :lol:

Coverage OK, is it greasy etc ???

Thanks

M.

i am in love with benefit products i have loads and i have to say they are worth every penny i have spent on them!

the make up the skin range its amazing.

i am fortunate to have quiet a big benefit counter in my local boots store and they are fab at giving out testers.

if you cant manage to get hold of a sample of the product your after i could try and get it for you and post it on!!

just a thought. hope you enjoy the product tho.

xx

just to add theres loads of benefit products on ebay..maybe you could get them a little cheaper on there if your wanting to try the product.

Last edited:
**Please do not buy on ebay, why do you want to buy from ebay - benefit are a business just like ourselves - obviously bigger - but if we can stop things selling on ebay by not buying it will help all of us out**

I find it really lovely and soft on the skin. I'm quite oily and find it perfect on my skin. Make sure you blend blend blend though!!

becki xxx

i dont think there is anything wrong with getting things a little cheaper if you can!

just my opinion of course...thats just the same as saying dont buy a car from someone other than a main dealer! bizzare!!

Not really...with ebay you dont know how the products have ended up with that seller - are they stolen? are they out of date? are they faulty? are they even what they say they are inside?

thats the same with anything you buy! unless you can see the product in front of you.

EBAY...you either love it or hate it. I LOVE IT! :green:

sorry to thread hijack i'll be quiet again now..lol xx

yes i love ebay too...for selling the right things.

becki x

I bought You Rebel and I'm afraid I didn't rate it. The girl sold me (in my opinion) a colour which is not quite right, it looks very visible on my skin. The texture was ok though.

I use a lot of other benefit products but don't rate this one I'm afraid. Definitely ask for a tester before parting with your money.

Latest posts

Back