Beox Brazilian Keratin treatment - advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle4

Reaction score
Hi, My daughter had this done yesterday and it looked absolutely gorgeous. However, she's got up today and alot of the shine has dissappeared. Is this to be expected? I rang the hair salon and they said it's normal and to straighten the whole head again with irons to get rid of any kinks aswell. They also said not to wash it for 5 days if possible as this will make it last longer. I just want to check with you clever hair geeks if this is the correct advice? Also, I was going to get it done, but I'm not sure now, would you say this is this best brand of brazilian blow dry?
Thanks for all your help. This is my daughter's birthday prez and she is now worried it's never gonna look as good as yesterday again and she wanted to look fab for school on Monday:eek: xxxx

hi i have used beox what i told my clients is once they leave the salon keep it dry and smooth as possible for the 1st 24hrs and told tie it up or tuck behind your ears if the wake up in the morning and they have any kinks run the straighteners of it but to wash it after the 24hrs are up it wont work any better keeping it in longer make sure she washes it with sulfate free shampoo

hi i have used beox what i told my clients is once they leave the salon keep it dry and smooth as possible for the 1st 24hrs and told tie it up or tuck behind your ears if the wake up in the morning and they have any kinks run the straighteners of it but to wash it after the 24hrs are up it wont work any better keeping it in longer make sure she washes it with sulfate free shampoo
Thanks Sharon. She was originally told not to wash it for 48 hours but this morning they said leave it for 5 days if poss!! would leaving it this long before washing harm it in any way???
I have bought her the La-Brasiliana shampoo/conditioner and serum as the salon didn't have any Beox range of aftercare products - is this ok for her to use?
Thanks hun, you know what teenagers are like, so she is sooo stressed over this, thinking it's going to fade away!! xxx

hi yes la brasiliana shampoo will work i wouldnt leave it on for 5days it has done all its going to do after 24hrs she would find it hard to keep it smooth for 5day and not tie it up no point in going through all that when there is no need to ,ive done over 50 in the last 10months and everyone has been really happy with it but i have told them all to wash after 24hrs if the treatment has been applied correct then it will be fab she will love it and save her so much time drying it suppliers have come across a stumbling block and and no longer supplying it so i have had to change to l'kerabelle keep us posted on how she gets on when she has wash it

Thanks Sharon. She was originally told not to wash it for 48 hours but this morning they said leave it for 5 days if poss!! would leaving it this long before washing harm it in any way???
I have bought her the La-Brasiliana shampoo/conditioner and serum as the salon didn't have any Beox range of aftercare products - is this ok for her to use?
Thanks hun, you know what teenagers are like, so she is sooo stressed over this, thinking it's going to fade away!! xxx

24hrs is plenty of time. Think Sharon ment above is don't tie it up etc until after first wash. Beox is brilliant, but you have to remember the results are different from head to head. I can't believe the salon dosnt have any aftercare for you! La Brasiliana aftercare is fine. I give my clients either Nexus insure and assure, shampoo and conditioner, or Lakme as all their shampoo etc are Sodium Chloride free. Whatever you buy check the ingredients for that. X

24hrs is plenty of time. Think Sharon ment above is don't tie it up etc until after first wash. Beox is brilliant, but you have to remember the results are different from head to head. I can't believe the salon dosnt have any aftercare for you! La Brasiliana aftercare is fine. I give my clients either Nexus insure and assure, shampoo and conditioner, or Lakme as all their shampoo etc are Sodium Chloride free. Whatever you buy check the ingredients for that. X

lol i did mean to say dont tie it up sorry its been along day :)

Thankyou ladies. I will show her all this advice in the morning and keep you posted on how it turns out after washing it. BTW I saw in capital, La-Brasiliana Diece leave in spray to use after washing, on damp hair - would that help it last do you think?
Thanks again,
Night night xxxx

Thankyou ladies. I will show her all this advice in the morning and keep you posted on how it turns out after washing it. BTW I saw in capital, La-Brasiliana Diece leave in spray to use after washing, on damp hair - would that help it last do you think?
Thanks again,
Night night xxxx

To be honest that's designed for use with la Brasiliana, I wouldn't bother. Beox is a far better treatment than Brasiliana if it's done properly. Your daughter should be able to wash it 24 hrs later, no questions, job done. I think she should wash it now to see the results, theres no way she will be able to leave it 5 days it will be a greasy mess. Let's us know how it turns out!

Latest posts

Back