Berins Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Collin,

I posted this question on the other wax thread too, but it might be better here.

I believe Lori Nestore will be visiting the UK in October and holding seminars in the following cities - London, Manchester & Scotland, but can't seem to find anymore info on this like dates, venue, time, costs etc.

Can anyone help with this ?

Marlise

Hi Collin,

I posted this question on the other wax thread too, but it might be better here.

I believe Lori Nestore will be visiting the UK in October and holding seminars in the following cities - London, Manchester & Scotland, but can't seem to find anymore info on this like dates, venue, time, costs etc.

Can anyone help with this ?

Marlise

Blimey your getting around then Marlise :hug:

Odd thing is that if I werent so busy answering these questions I could get on and do the things your asking the questions about in the first place :eek::eek:

Just teasing you....were trying to get all this info up for you..please bear with us as there are a lot of items needing doing.... them Amaricans from across the water seem to work different hours to us :lol::lol::lol:

them Amaricans from across the water seem to work different hours to us :lol::lol::lol:

I know this, I work with them everyday !!

Try having to schedule a meeting between the UK, USA and China. Trying to find a common timeslot where everybody is awake and still at work could prove challenging given the major time differences between the 3 countries :lol:

Thanks for all your efforts Collin :hug:

M.

Latest posts

Back