Berins Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Ok ive been asked on numerous occaisions about Berins Wax so have decided to put details in my blog so you have a bit more information on it. Ive been road testing this wax since march so have got a good run with it so far and much prefer it to the system i was previsouly using.

The one excellent product that you just can not live without in the range in this weather is the jet set. It sets us PDQ much quicker than anything else on the uk market where wax is concerend. You apply it thinly making sure that you have the oil underneath and by the time you have finished applying your strip its set - how cool is that.

so the benefits of it are its more economical as its is applied in thin layers.

its excellent at picking up those really fine hairs that normally get left behind. they dont with jet set or blue.

its so easy to use you apply in one direction and remove in another. it remains flexible when cool and doesnt stick to skin just hair.

contain anti-irritants resulting smoother skin and less irritation

the blue is a lovely deep marine blue and has the same properties as the jet set but doesnt set as quick this is more suitable to the cooler times of the year.

the ease is the strip wax and is a lovely creamy wax that removes both fine and coarse hair with a single application. An ideal wax allowing large areas to be convered at one time without fear of setting up or drying too quickly. No stickiness for easy clean-up.

I hope this amswers some of the questions. If not then just ask on here or pm me.

Last edited:
I have been using both of the waxes and LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

After my first experience using the wax last Monday, I am certainly looking forward to being able to use it on a daily basis when it arives in this Country.

I currently enjoy using Perron Regot and I love this wax.... but I have to say the Berins has the edge over it. The Jetset set up almost on application.. there was no waiting around like I get with the PR Euroblond when its a bit warmer (such as in the intimate areas).. just spatular it on thinly over the hairs and voila.. its ready to whip off... brilliant :)

:hug:

We can't wait to get our hands on Berins! I had better start growing some hairy bits in preperation! :eek::lol:

We can't wait to get our hands on Berins! I had better start growing some hairy bits in preperation! :eek::lol:

Well you don't need to be a hairy beast as it gets the short hairs too.. :) One of the models we worked on last Monday had epilated her 'pancake' only a week earlier... and the hairs were only 2 or 3 mils in length.. but it got the little beggers... it really is an excellent wax. :hug:

pancake!!! :lol::eek: - made me chuckle!! :lol:

Ok for all you guys that have been told or seem to think that Berins is exactly the same as Perron Rigot then think again.

Christian Des Garets, the inventor and creator of the Perron Rigot waxes no longer works for them. Him and Lori Nestore (US Wax Queen) got together to produce a even better wax then Perron Rigot after all Lori was the biggest distributor in the US of PR and wanted a wax that would work for her and other waxing professionals. She wanted to get it right.

Between them they have come up with Berins and it is nothing like any of the waxes in the PR line. It is unique and has much better gripping facilities especially those fine hairs as well as the jet set that sets instantly when applied correctly.

So dont be fooled by what you are told as people sometimes feel threatened when a new brand is coming onto the market. There is room for another top wax brand to work alongside Lycon and Perron Rigot. Sont knock it till you try it and please dont take anyones word for it but your own.

Life is too short to listen to gossip and rumors. I for one never would of thought that a wax could beat what I was using already.

Enough said!!!

Enjoy Ladies and Gentlemen !!!!

There is always room in any market for numerouse brands which after all offer professionals diversity of choice enabeling them to offer a diverse service to their customers.

I realy don't see and can't see what all the fuss is about ..is there only one brand of spraytan,nails or hair stuff out there???

Choice of which products you use is a very personel one which you can only make through having the ability to choose in the first place :hug:

In so far as the Berins brand is concerned this has indeed taken a large market share (well actually a massive one ) since it's launch in the US not so long ago however the market here is ficcle and only time will tell how well it does.

Its success here is something that professionals here in the UK alone will decide through trying it out for themselves and either taking to the product or not.

Berins stocks are scheduled to arrive on our shores imminantley when you can choose to make a choice through trial.

Hoping this helps you waxers :hug:

Well i have also heard bad stories about the Berins wax but I've also heard good ones.

As professionals all we can do is try it. I always think it's best to ignore the make and concentrate on the quality. Who cares what name is on the tin or how well known it is as long as it works better than anything else you've tried.

I love the PR euroblonde but i hate PR strip wax, so i am desperate to try Berins especially for the strip wax and if it's better than what i use currently then i'll change and if not i won't. Why complicate it!

Well i have also heard bad stories about the Berins wax but I've also heard good ones.

As professionals all we can do is try it. I always think it's best to ignore the make and concentrate on the quality. Who cares what name is on the tin or how well known it is as long as it works better than anything else you've tried.

I love the PR euroblonde but i hate PR strip wax, so i am desperate to try Berins especially for the strip wax and if it's better than what i use currently then i'll change and if not i won't. Why complicate it!

:hug: spoken like a true pro :hug:

So dont be fooled by what you are told as people sometimes feel threatened when a new brand is coming onto the market. There is room for another top wax brand to work alongside Lycon and Perron Rigot. Sont knock it till you try it and please dont take anyones word for it but your own.

Life is too short to listen to gossip and rumors. I for one never would of thought that a wax could beat what I was using already.

Enough said!!!

Enjoy Ladies and Gentlemen !!!!

Well I guess unless you are in the waxing business it wouldn't be apparent that there where any issues with waxing having another brand....its certainly hasn't been apparent on this forum and I would like to keep it that way.:)

ALL brands are welcome to be discussed as long as its informative and constructive.

i use perron rigot at the moment, love the hot wax, not too mad on the warm wax. with the berins hot wax is it same application as perron rigot as in apply with and remove against? will berins be doing a roller wax im thinking off switching from pot and spatula to rollar wax, any suggeation?

I'm Currently using the Perron Rigot with Very good results.

Yes i'd agree with the euroblonde taking a little longer to 'set up' in the warmer weather and the more 'intimate' areas.....however it could be me working too thick, i have been advised.

My eyes and ears are open to new products, WHEN i can get my hands on it i'll give it a road test for sure.

At the end of the day each therapist is going to have there prefered favourite product to work with...its like anything....skin, nails, & hair products!

AMb xx

There´s enough hairy bodies in the world for all of us and enough waxes to keep us going.

I am very open minded and if I find that Berins is better than Perron Rigot, I will use it in a heartbeat. I´m an independent waxer and I use whatever is best for the job. So, if it means that one wax is best for one body area and one wax is best for another, then I´ll use them both. Who knows, my new waxing school may use just Berins. I´ll go with what´s best for me and my students...........but above all, the client.

I love to try new things and will definately be having a go with berins.Comparitive pricing will also have to be a factor because i wouldn't pay much more for wax than i pay now.

wow ....isnt it great when folk get along :hug:

Where's my tissues :lol::lol:

Do we know roughly how the Berins will compare price wise?

I agree Gillian i currently buy the PR, but i wouldn't want to go over this price by much if anything as it all starts to add up.

Also, will WOW be selling the plastic wax applicators that Lori uses in her DVD as i would like a few of them but can't find them anywhere.

Do we know roughly how the Berins will compare price wise?

I agree Gillian i currently buy the PR, but i wouldn't want to go over this price by much if anything as it all starts to add up.

Also, will WOW be selling the plastic wax applicators that Lori uses in her DVD as i would like a few of them but can't find them anywhere.

realy fighting with this one as dont wish to go off topic or against rules if I can ...but to answer your question

Berins will roughly follow the same price points as the brand you refer to ..give or take a few coppers here and there.

And yes the other items will be available also.

We are currently trying to put everything up so you guy's can see..please bear with us over the next few days as were hoping to have everything done for you shortly

Hoping this is of some help and within the scope of site rules :hug:

realy fighting with this one as dont wish to go off topic or against rules if I can ...but to answer your question

Berins will roughly follow the same price points as the brand you refer to ..give or take a few coppers here and there.

And yes the other items will be available also.

We are currently trying to put everything up so you guy's can see..please bear with us over the next few days as were hoping to have everything done for you shortly

Hoping this is of some help and within the scope of site rules :hug:

Perhaps if you have more tidbits of info which would violate site rules you could PM me :lick:

There´s enough hairy bodies in the world for all of us and enough waxes to keep us going.

I am very open minded and if I find that Berins is better than Perron Rigot, I will use it in a heartbeat. I´m an independent waxer and I use whatever is best for the job. So, if it means that one wax is best for one body area and one wax is best for another, then I´ll use them both. Who knows, my new waxing school may use just Berins. I´ll go with what´s best for me and my students...........but above all, the client.

There certainly is Kim...

In the ever ongoing pursuit of professional excellence lets see what us Geeks can acheive through working together for the good of this comunity :eek::eek:

I guess you haven't as yet tried this brand ? If your up for it PM me your addy and I will happily arrange for a "special" delivery to you with my complemets.

Try it out to see for yourself....your professional opinion would be very much apreciated and respected :hug:

Latest posts

Back