Berkhamsted Based Training partner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonebear

Reaction score
Hi

I have just completed a foundation course in Gel nails and need a lot more practice!!

Is there anyone in/near the Berkhamsted area that is also training in Gels and need someone to practice on/with....I'm running out of willing friends and family as many people I know get their nails done already and there is only so many times I can ask them to come to me so I can practice before in between sets. Also it is not so embarrassing when you mess up on someone who is also practicing as we can be as bad as eachother :o!!

I really want to get my sets perfectbefore I will think of charging anyone or calling myself a nail tech!!!

Thanks x

Hi I live in pitstone, near Tring like 15 mins away! I am not training yet hope to be on my course within next month or 2. But if you still need people to practice on I am willing? Lol

Hi,
Cool, I know pitstone and that sounds great! Have u booked your course? Who's it with? I completed my foundation course on crystal nails gel with Glitz Glitter in Hemel. I'm going in several others with them to work on coloured gel, and nail art but it's so hard to just master the basics!
Is it gel you are going to do?
Reading your profile you souls like you have the same idea as me, building up a business from home eventually and neither of us trained in anyother beauty area - cool so maybe once you are on your course we can meet up and compare dodgy nails!!LOL!
PM me once u are on the course have all your bits etc. and we'll arrange something. x

Oh and too other people Reading this still happy to have other newly training practice mates in around Hemel/Berko/tring!
God I sound like I'm dodgy Internet dating Lol! - I'm not Promise!! Just think it would help me with perfecting my nails!x

I all over the place I was going to do my course with te beauty academy but another place in bedfordshire have said they should be able to get funding for me for a full nvq so I going to speak to them tomorrow and I may be going go that.

I looking at doing mani and pedi acrylic and either gelish or shellac and minx nails got a long list hopefully start my course soon once I know if I can get the funding for this nvq otherwise I'll start with beauty academy in about a month

Good Luck - keep me posted!

Latest posts

Back