Best acrylic systems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxnails2015

The sole man
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a new acrylic system. One that is reasonably priced but gives good reasults. I've been looking at the A.s.p products from Sally's. Has anyone used this? What do you use?

What do you currently use?
People rate NSI and they are fairly cheap.

I use cnd at the moment. I've heard good things about nsi I need to check it out!

I've only had experience with cnd

Luxnails2015, What CND system are you using? I used Retention+ and always had consistent and good results. I don't think its workability can be beaten when applying and i never had any problems with lifting so the longevity was great too.
I don't think you could go from a premium system like this to a generic system like ASP.

I know a lot of geeks use NSI, but when I used it during a college course many years ago I couldn't get the hang of its mix ratio and therefore didn't have the same ease of application so I ended taking my own CND kit into College!

Are you having problems at the moment, if that's the case maybe we can help, switching systems isn't always the answer.

Whatever you decide though, get a small trial kit to see how you like working with it and how well it lasts before investing In the full system.

Last edited:
I've only ever used cnd and I'm still having trouble with their ratios.

I use CND and have always had good results x

Thanks this video is handy!

Latest posts

Back