Best acrylic systems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clare85

Reaction score
So I've been using NSI for a while now. Just wondering what other people use and why?
I'm debating wether or not to switch to CND but the price really puts me off.
I used to use Entity years ago and I really liked that but just wondered if there's anything new and brilliant??

I have been trying out systems 1. to review and 2. I was not always 100% happy with the products.
The only one I can say with 100% certainty that meets my standards is CJP acrylic system.
I trainer with NSI and found it really easy to work with but it lifted and I thought it was me. I have been using CJP for around 2 months and seen a massive reduction in lifting. It's so easy to work with literally flows onto the nail. I highly recommend.

Last edited:
I think everyone is going to be convinced with the system they are using and you are going to find people loving different products / brands. A lot of companies are offering samples ( I know flirties does) so that you can try the products before committing to it. This way you get a chance to try it and see how it works for you x

I trained with NSI and had no issues with it.

I then tried others and settled with CJP. It is easier and quicker to apply, so much easier to file, next day delivery, huge choice of colours and products and their The One monomer is a game changer for me.
I also have lots of Glitterbels and hundreds of Glam and Glits colours however the latter is different application to others I’ve tried.

I have been a qualified nail tech for 25yrs & have used many different systems but my top choice & current system is CJP
I cannot speak highly enough of them
Great customer service, affordable, fantastic range of colours, easy to file & work with
They do try me kits too that are very reasonably priced

Check out their Fb page & Instagram

You won’t be sorry

Latest posts

Back