Best basic Shellac colours to have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
Please could you lovely geeks help me out with some colour choices. I am ( slowly ) building up my range of colours but I'm torn between some of the similar colours which I have to choose between as I can't buy both. I know I want to get Rubble but
Tropix or Lobster Roll?
Hot Pop Pink or Tutti Frutti?
Which is the best purple?
For layering over, Iced Coral or Grapefruit Sparkle?
I have reds, plums, Vexed Violet and French colours already.
Thank you.

I love love love tropix but it is very summery, although I did do a tropix yesterday. Tutti fruity is gorgeous and if you have fedora you can later it over to make a lovely purple. Iced coral is gorgeous but grapefruit sparkle is more popular for me personally and purple, I love rock royalty

Please could you lovely geeks help me out with some colour choices. I am ( slowly ) building up my range of colours but I'm torn between some of the similar colours which I have to choose between as I can't buy both. I know I want to get Rubble but
Tropix or Lobster Roll?
Hot Pop Pink or Tutti Frutti?
Which is the best purple?
For layering over, Iced Coral or Grapefruit Sparkle?
I have reds, plums, Vexed Violet and French colours already.
Thank you.

Tropix and lobster roll are both really popular, but perhaps lobster roll is slightly more seasonal?

Love both HP and Tutti. Of the two, I'd have Tutti. And pink bikini ;)

My favourite purple is purple purple. It's stunning with silver vip over.

I love grapefruit sparkle, it's so pretty and if you don't have a glitter, it's really popular. But iced coral is great for changing colours. It's beautiful over tropix and Blackpool for example.

I don't think that was much help :o

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pink wise I love them all but Tutti Frutti is one of my most popular out of all my colours.

I would make sure to have Tutti Frutti, wild fire, rock royalty and tropix.. Xxx

Latest posts

Back