Best beauty course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissybeauty

Reaction score
Hi all

im new here, and have done a level 2 beauty therapy course. I akm looking to.add more to my.belt, i was wondering what else is good to have?

I thought about eyelashes extensions, hd brows but that's so expensive. Any good recommendations? Im in hillingdon middlesex

i want to start my own mobile company as i am now a single mum with no real income atm

thank you xxx

Hi all

im new here, and have done a level 2 beauty therapy course. I akm looking to.add more to my.belt, i was wondering what else is good to
I thought about eyelashes extensions, hd brows but that's so expensive. Any good recommendations? Im in hillingdon middlesex

i want to start my own mobile company as i am now a single mum with no real income atm

thank you xxx

hi
Welcome to sg.
I'm from hillingdon too.
Im due to finish my level 2 in a few weeks starting level 3 in sept.
I think hd brows is too expensive too.
Billie173

If you want to go mobile. Talking from my recent experience. I was the same as you. I set up mobile. I found it best to start with nails. because the outlay is not too bad and fairly easy and quite quick to get your money back, research systems well and your local competiton and their prices! Get some regulars clients and regular money and once they are hooked ask them what they would like to have from you. I found three of my regulars were going else where for eyelash extensions and I explained I was thinking of training up, they all said yes do it and they would book in with me, so I've done the course and they are booked in! So I know I will get some return on it!!! Good luck!!

Last edited:
If you want to go mobile. Talking from my recent experience. I was the same as you. I set up mobile. I found it best to start with nails. because the outlay is not too bad and fairly easy and quite quick to get your money back, research systems well and your local competiton and their prices! Get some regulars clients and regular money and once they are hooked ask them what they would like to have from you. I found three of my regulars were going else where for eyelash extensions and I explained I was thinking of training up, they all said yes do it and they would book in with me, so I've done the course and they are booked in! So I know I will get some return on it!!! Good luck!!

I have a small nail client base and have told some of them that I'm going to train in eyeklashes too and they've all been very excited to be my guinea pigs. I think this might be a good place to start. It's a little something that a lot of people love. :) Good luck

Latest posts

Back