Best bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyaw28

Reaction score
Hello, I'm wondering if you can give me some advice I'm wanting to change up my bleaching products as I'm not happy with the one I use (freeze ice lights) I'm wondering what you suggest I hear wells blondor, matrix, Loreal platinum are all good! Thoughts???

Blondor is a good all-rounder

Blondor defiantly

I love igora vario blonde

Definitely blondor.... Nice and clean!

Blondor all the way, nice clean lift and they do a creme lightner for on the scalp

I use blondor for scalp bleaching and igora vario for everything else. I love blondor for scalp as it's so gentle x

I love blondor soft blonde for on-scalp. For balayage I can't live with out platinium.

I love blondor soft blonde for on-scalp. For balayage I can't live with out platinium.

I got some of the old platinium in a sale at salons direct with the developer I can't wait to use it! Any tips?

Yes @cams for balayage I like it thick so go about 1:1 for scalp I use 1:3. I have a really hard bristle brush from siggers hairdressing the US that is really good for mixing it other will need to use a whisk. And have to charge more because it is expensive!

Yes @cams for balayage I like it thick so go about 1:1 for scalp I use 1:3. I have a really hard bristle brush from siggers hairdressing the US that is really good for mixing it other will need to use a whisk. And have to charge more because it is expensive!

Thanks!

Salon services bleach, bits4hair, NXT and Jerome Russel are amazing bleaches too

Hello, I'm wondering if you can give me some advice I'm wanting to change up my bleaching products as I'm not happy with the one I use (freeze ice lights) I'm wondering what you suggest I hear wells blondor, matrix, Loreal platinum are all good! Thoughts???
I use matrix and honestly i'm pretty happy with it.... If you look at one of my posts you can see how light i got my hair from being a level 5 warm using a 30 vol..

I use Blonde Dimension for hilight bleach. It's easy, never bleeds and always has soft pastel results.

Thanks for all the replies guys! I want an all round good bleach so I don't have to carry too many around with me as I'm mobile! So the blondor is still good for balyage or is it not strong enough? X

Thanks for all the replies guys! I want an all round good bleach so I don't have to carry too many around with me as I'm mobile! So the blondor is still good for balyage or is it not strong enough? X

My second reply was a joke btw, I'm paranoid now haha

The ones I .mentioned except for igora vario blonde are trash

Blondor is great for balayage!

Think I'll give the blondor a go then thanks guys x

Salon services bleach, bits4hair, NXT and Jerome Russel are amazing bleaches too
Really?? lol - I think your joking here right?

Really?? lol - I think your joking here right?

I put above that I was joking, in case anyone took me seriously haha

I wouldn't would never use them, yuck

Latest posts

Back