Best bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppyisland

Reaction score
Hello,
What would you say is the best bleach for the best lift?
We generally use nxt for h/l etc but for clients wanting to push the hair to a level 10 and all the silver and ashy colours I don’t personally think it’s got the strength whilst keeping the hair in good condition.
Thanks [emoji4]

I’ve used and like BlondMe and there’s also Blondor which between them are probably the most popular brands of bleach.
Really, any decent salon professional brand should easily lift hair to a 10, but it depends on your starting point.

What issues are you having with NXT?

I swear by blondme. Use the matching peroxide for the best results

I’ve used and like BlondMe and there’s also Blondor which between them are probably the most popular brands of bleach.
Really, any decent salon professional brand should easily lift hair to a 10, but it depends on your starting point.

What issues are you having with NXT?

It’s fine for general bleaching but reaching level 10 with the condition of the hair still intact I find difficult.
Leaves the hair feeling a bit “rough” and a lot of the time is quite yellowish

Oh My Blonde by IT&LY Hair Fashion. Iconic blonde has plant oils in it and bond protector. The condition of the hair is great in comparison to regular blue bleach and the neutralisation is often good enough to not need to tone!

Oh My Blonde by IT&LY Hair Fashion. Iconic blonde has plant oils in it and bond protector. The condition of the hair is great in comparison to regular blue bleach and the neutralisation is often good enough to not need to tone!

Oh this is interesting!
What wholesalers sell this? It’s not one Iv noticed?

Hiya, you can buy from some branches of Capital in the north and also independent wholesalers. Depending where you are based. They will supply direct if you aren’t near a wholesaler.

This is the basic info about the range https://www.italyhairbeauty.com/oh-my-blonde/

L’Oréal 9 levels

Latest posts

Back