Best colour brand to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlottee91105

Reaction score
So I'm going self employed this month and I was just wondering which colour brand is the best to have?(keep in mind I need to keep it cheapish) at my salon we currently use goldwell which I love but I can't afford to buy, if I can get some suggestions it would be greatly appreciated [emoji4]

Colorissimo is a great all rounder, you can get it from salons direct if your wholesaler doesn't stock it, I have created a users group on Facebook too if you'd like to join, it's where we all share info we've learned about the line x

So I'm going self employed this month and I was just wondering which colour brand is the best to have?(keep in mind I need to keep it cheapish) at my salon we currently use goldwell which I love but I can't afford to buy, if I can get some suggestions it would be greatly appreciated [emoji4]
i think schwarzkopf is fairly cost effective, if not there is the salon services brand xp?

Colorissimo is a great all rounder, you can get it from salons direct if your wholesaler doesn't stock it, I have created a users group on Facebook too if you'd like to join, it's where we all share info we've learned about the line x

WHAT IS THE GROUP CALLED I'm thinking about changing but can't find nfo on it

Colorissimo (renbow) Users Group

oh great what is the group on Facebook?

I like Joico and have used it for years. If the client experiences any itching, I use Colura which is PPD free and ammonia-free. I would eventually like to completely changed over to the Colura because it's totally fume-less which is wonderful!!

I love de lorenzo but they may just be an Aussie brand. Same with muk

Have you looked at RUSK? only because it's permenants are convertible to Demi's and I love the shine plus the mid-darks are truely lovely. I'm newly qualified so don't have that much experience but I started using it after I saw recommendations on here cxx oh and it's cheap as the developer ratio is 1:1.5 so a little goes a long way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back