Best cuticle oil to sell to my clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have retailed them the vanilla solar oil! Problem solved lol that's what I've done with my clients who didn't apply it enough. They love it.

I haven't tried Dadi oil but I do need to get an alternative in just incase I come across someone with an almond allergy. I haven't yet but that's not to say I won't!

Xx

I'll be looking for Dadi oil at the show and may get some in for the same reason.

I'll be looking for Dadi oil at the show and may get some in for the same reason.

You can get it from beauty express, and it's included in their 20% off deals :D

Thanks, I'll take a look. :)

Will solar oil trigger a nut allergy? Reason I ask this us that a client has a nut allergy but uses solar oil?

Will solar oil trigger a nut allergy? Reason I ask this us that a client has a nut allergy but uses solar oil?

Yes it will but it depends if she's allergic to almonds or not. I'm allergic to peanuts but fine with almonds x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Ow I'll look out for limited edition solar oil, is it sold in retail packs?
Looking forward to the arrival of my dadi oil.

Does anyone know if the vanilla solar oil contains almond oil? My friend has a huge nut allergy and won't be able to use the regular solar oil, sweet squared were going to find out for me but if anyone knows on here then I'd be grateful of an answer. Her nails are damaged from eczema, picking her nails and biting her nails so I'm trying to help her get them into good shape.

Vicki x
Hands On Beauty

Latest posts

Back