Best facial products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becks_boo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just thought id get some advice from you lot regarding some good skin products to use, as iv not got any as im just starting out. Iv heard of dermalogica so orderdered some samples online, but dont actually know of any other salon brands???
Any recomendations or any idea where to start ie numbers to call for samples maybe???
Thanks in advance!!
xxxxx

I use moor spa products hun really nice products and a good price range too

Hi thanks ill check them out, see if i can get some samples or something!! xx

Well I professionally & personally use Decleor and they are beautiful products, but you're better off finding a Decleor salon to make sure you get the right samples for your skin else it will be difficult to evaluate the products.

There have been so many threads recently about facial products. If you do a search I am sure you will find loads of helpful threads with ueseful replies. Good Luck.

Marzia clinic do some great starter packages you can add too as you get more clients. There are tons of similar threads here though about this and if you search for them they make help you. I think one girl has writen an entire list of suppliers.

I am waiting for the thread named 'which skin care range to NOT use' might be easier lol!

Latest posts

Back