Best foot spa for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

MrsR

Reaction score
Which one have you found is best for mobile. I am using a basic one at the moment and want to upgrade.

xEmmax

Reaction score
I find the footsie spa with disposable liners great for mobile. Don't need to disinfect between clients just put new liner in.

Seraphine

Reaction score
Whichever brand you go for, make sure it's one with a solid container and no jets. They are next to impossible to disinfect - there's too many little holes and moving parts for bacteria to collect.

Or use the kind mentioned above, with the disposable liners - don't take chances... it doesn't take much for a fungal infection to spread around all your clients! :eek:

MrsR

Reaction score
I find the footsie spa with disposable liners great for mobile. Don't need to disinfect between clients just put new liner in.
Is it quiet?

Claire F

Reaction score
I also use the Footsie spa and have the liners with the carry case. It's great and I think quieter than one with jets. I would really recommend it, it have been a huge time saver, and the retractable cable is so helpful!

british.jem

Reaction score
Ive heard some great reviews about the footsie spa but i seems to be really expensive over here. Will be saving the pennies until i can afford it, i thinks. :)

Sarah22

Reaction score
I really want a footsie!! Lol. They seem fab!!

I'm saving the pennies too British Jem :) My problem is, I want EVERYTHING yesterday xx

british.jem

Reaction score
Haha lol I'm am exactly the same way!! Its so hard not to be a bit of a shopaholic when it comes to nails :)

sarahc

Reaction score
mobile techs, im just starting out in nails .. really want to get this but not sure how much i'll actually use it .. can i ask now you're established approx how many spa pedis you do a week? xx
just thinking its £25 for just a regular foot bowl with liners from my local beauty suppliers, might as well add £50 odd and have a cool foot spa instead .. well once ive saved the pennies that is,lol

Latest posts