Best hair bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanTanGlam

Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyone's favourite bleach is for best colour results / best hair condition afterwards. I myself like Fudge Speed bleach but feel I could be using something better. I have used blondie (too yellow & slow) Indola blue (too harsh on hair) schwarpzkoff (same as Indola too harsh on hair)

Joico lighteners are my favorite. I've got a base 4 with build up of box color up to a base 9 with 10 vol after 45 minutes. I also love their creme lightener, took me from a base 4 to platinum with 20 vol. Always leaves the hair in beautiful condition.

I have had excellent results with
L'Oreal Professionnel Infinie Platine Bleach:D

For years I used l'oreal platinum bleach (blue/violet tub) and loved it, I then moved to joico, and well let say I luuuuuurrrrve it! my lady who used to have full head l'oreal and 30 underneath and 40 front and top, then toned the slight yellow out after 45 mins, now I use joico powder 10 back and 20 top 30 mins done. No toner needed. Hair in amazing condition.

I've managed to lift out what most would refuse to do as their bleaches would be too corrosive and damaging to the hair and not manage the same lift as joico and low vol with theirs and a high vol.

I can't speak highly enough of joico on the whole! Just amazing.

Loving the sound of Joico, where can I get it from? And is there any specific type? I normally go to Sally salon services or order from Salons Direct so would I have to deal with a rep.

You can make an account with alan howard. I'm interested in changing bleaches as I use affinage ice creme but feel it sometimes doesnt always do the trick. Maybe i'll try lite next time and if i dont like that then joico or tigi.

Thanks for your help everyone :)

I love Joico never use high peroxides!! I also quite like tigi true light the violet one xx

What's the name of the Joico bleach?

You can make an account with alan howard. I'm interested in changing bleaches as I use affinage ice creme but feel it sometimes doesnt always do the trick. Maybe i'll try lite next time and if i dont like that then joico or tigi.

Have you tried lite before in affinage? Was thinking of trying it out but would be good for some reviews x

Have you tried lite before in affinage? Was thinking of trying it out but would be good for some reviews x

I found it very harsh on the hair Claire. x

Thank you! I'm going to order a tub tonight and try it throughout the week to see how I get on :)

Thank you! I'm going to order a tub tonight and try it throughout the week to see how I get on :)

Wonderful! I hope to hear back about your experience with it. Remember you don't need that high of a developer with it.

We use blond me, its lovely there is a lot a gel bleach for if you are doing a full head it has high scalp comfort. however I don't thik it lifts as well. but the blond me if amazing!

Loreal Infini 😃x

I wouldnt say there is a one specific perfect bleach they all serve different purposes. For example I love L'oreal platinium because it lifts beautifully and is great for scalp application its just not really cost effective. Matrix and tigi do great powder bleaches for hi-lights etc. And Indola is definitely the strongest stuff on the market if all else fails it will lift anything out of someones hair and for everyday blonde hilites its amazing with 10 vol all the wholesalers near me say its the best selling bleach. i wouldn't ever recommend using hi volumes with it unless u want to give someone a chemical hair cut. The worst bleach out of the big names is wella whenever iv used it its surprisingly average and doesn't give a clean lift very yellowy. I also hate those magimeche ammonia free things by L'oreal and most companies do a similar version of the same thing just pointless awkward to mix and over priced. Im really interested to try the joico bleach though its not a brand iv tried before but you all seem to be raving about it and im a big fan of bleach alot of hairdressers are scared of it but used properly its amazing and for those who want a beautiful platinum blonde bleach and tone looks a million times better than hi-lift.

Just ordered some joico bleach on the strength of the recommendations on this thread. I used to use paul mitchell bleach which i loved but had to buy my own stock in the salon so got some wella but wasnt overly amazee by it. Hoping joico will be a winner!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back