Best hair colour brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skylacalliex

Reaction score
So I’m looking to go mobile. I only ever worked in a salon employed so just went with the products we were given. Now that I’m going it alone, I need to decide what brand to use and I just don’t know! I’ve never been fully happy with products we’ve used in the past, so I would like a truly reliable brand. Also, how can I get the correct education on the products before I use them? In the past, any education on a brand has been provided to me as part of my employment. And it’s something I really like, because they are not all the same! So not sure how to go about that alone. Or if there is anything online?

So I’m looking to go mobile. I only ever worked in a salon employed so just went with the products we were given. Now that I’m going it alone, I need to decide what brand to use and I just don’t know! I’ve never been fully happy with products we’ve used in the past, so I would like a truly reliable brand. Also, how can I get the correct education on the products before I use them? In the past, any education on a brand has been provided to me as part of my employment. And it’s something I really like, because they are not all the same! So not sure how to go about that alone. Or if there is anything online?
It might be helpful to list the products you have worked with and are not keen on. The education is usually best if it's arranged via the company themselves / or via a rep.
Salon connections, salon services etc do some training courses but to my knowledge they tend to be more generic, rather than brand specific.
Wellas products and training are amazing.
I also like A.S.P for the same reason.

Latest posts

Back