Best holographic nail glitters, Christmas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I currently use Martha Stewart glitters for my Rockstars and I do really like them. However I have a tonne of people booked in for Christmas already and I really want to make sure I am giving them the most sparkly nails possible! I find the Martha stewart silver to be lacking that WOW factor.

Are the holographic ones a better choice?

Which ones have you found best?

Nailitz ones have been raved about but I hear lots about the irresistible ones too, anyone used both?

Any others to throw into the mix?

Irresistible glitters from sweet squared are the best I've used.. Super sparkly x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351867773.779426.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351867773.779426.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 1,589
Nailgraphix Millenium, it's a gorgeous holographic silver.

This is the silver xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351868416.759922.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351868416.759922.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,072
Oooh looking good thankyou ladies.

Any more suggestions/pictures would be fantabulous!

Can you use them irresistible glitters over any gel systems?

Leah x

I use the glitters from Nail Delights super sparkly and always gets loads of comments when I wear them ..... Not a great pic but you can see some sparkle in them!! All the first 10 are from nail delights :D

Can't upload pic will try again when I get back from run :)

Hi Geeks

I currently use Martha Stewart glitters for my Rockstars and I do really like them. However I have a tonne of people booked in for Christmas already and I really want to make sure I am giving them the most sparkly nails possible! I find the Martha stewart silver to be lacking that WOW factor.

Are the holographic ones a better choice?

Which ones have you found best?

Nailitz ones have been raved about but I hear lots about the irresistible ones too, anyone used both?

Any others to throw into the mix?

You cant beat a bit of Rainbow Dust, great holos and bright popping reds, blues, greens and more <3

Also for more amazing and great quality colours, Glitz Glitter. Found the best purples with them and also neons for Summer

This is CND red holographic, 2 weeks ago in the Maldives :)

The multifaceted shades are really incredible and the photos don't do it justice. It's not expensive and goes a long way.

might help to attach the photo?

Attachments

• red hol cnd.jpg
    red hol cnd.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 655
glitter body art, all there glitters are lovely especially the darker colours. the silver is beautiful x

Young nails has some pretty lovely holographic glitters. I was just looking at a kit of 9 different holographic glitters and they look amazing.

I use a little eBay shop called Goldleaf. They are amazingly blingy.. I get their extra fine .oo8 glitters.
Their holo silver is fantastic

How have I not seen this ebay store before! X

amypy7y8.jpg

I love sweet squared irristable glitters. This is deep red holographic. I get so many comments on them!!

Xx

Latest posts

Back