Best lashes supplier. Need ASAP. Thanks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppy's

Reaction score
I need to change my supplier. Last lot I bought my client came for an infill and they have gone all frizzy at the ends an another one they have gone dead straight. I'm not happy. I prefer the ones in pot. But strips seem to be easier or quicker yes? Any advice please. X x x

I'd recommend eyelash emporium. I haven't been doing eyelash extensions very long I will admit but I've not had any issues. They deliver super fast too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

When they go frizzy at the ends (like a little hook) or dead straight, it's usually because of extreme heat. They have singed their lashes, either while opening the oven or using a cigarette lighter.

The dead straight lashes could be the hairdryer!

Iv encountered both. I'm not saying that's definitely the answer but its a possibility xx

I recommend Flirties! Never had any problems and the glue is amazing! I use the primer and the sealant. I was a little hesitant at first with the sealant but my clients say the lashes last a lot longer with it. Give them a shout! They do samples too :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back