Best moisturiser to maintain tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
Just wondering what the best moisturiser is you have found to maintain a spray tan?

Hi do you mean the body lotion with a hint of self tan? If so, i've tried allsorts - Dove, Johnsons, St Tropez etc and the best is Avon Skin-so-soft Satin Glow in the med-dark shade.

If you haven't got an Avon rep in your area you can buy it online. It moisturises the most and also gives the best colour on white skin or maintains a tan.

BB

I love Avon products, but are you looking for one to use just on yourself or are you looking for one to retail to your clients?
I have the tantricks one to try (thanks Collin) and when Kay resprays me I'm going to use it and see what it's like.

To maintain my tan I stick to good old Aqueaous cream, £2 a tub you cant go wrong!!

To extend my tan I use Drench 2 Quench by Sunless Solutions

To top up my tan I use Shake 2 Fake also by SUnless SOlutions

Thanks for the replies:)
I am just looking for myself really not for clients, Tonilee the sunless solutions drench to quench is that from capital?? Tried googling it but can't find it online?

It is from capital or direct from www.sunlesssolutins.co.uk may be best to email off the website as it may not be up on there yet its dead new lol

Thank you!! will have a go with this, I am finding after just 2 days my tan is looking like a snake skin so hopefully this should work x

i love soap and glory products from boots they are really hydrating and helps even the colour out after a few days. They smell yummy 2 x

The new St. Tropez body butter is fab!

B xxx

i find Fake Bake's Tan Enhancing Lotion does the trick for me. It doesn't contain any DHA xx

Latest posts

Back