Best Nail Info Book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi

Reaction score
Can you guys help me, now I am VERY new to the nail business and was wondering if anyone had any advice on the best book there is, I live in Perth WA and the book shops I have tried do not stock any reference books on this subject so they will have to order for me, so not knowing any off hand could you let me know of any titles and authors that would be good for me.

I am sure you guys have been asked this one before so please bear with me, I am just learning.

Ta

Kimi

kimi said:
Can you guys help me, now I am VERY new to the nail business and was wondering if anyone had any advice on the best book there is, I live in Perth WA and the book shops I have tried do not stock any reference books on this subject so they will have to order for me, so not knowing any off hand could you let me know of any titles and authors that would be good for me.

I am sure you guys have been asked this one before so please bear with me, I am just learning.

Ta

Kimi
Hiya,

The4 best book would be The Complete Nail technician Second Edition by Marain Newman, its fab and has all the info you need!!
HTH
Amanda

HI there

i found the best book was the encloypedia of nails by jackie jefford
nail techs bible i think

x

There is also 'Nail structure and product chemistry' by Doug Schoon, but get this in addition to one of the others. There is a second edition of this due out in March so it might be worth waiting til then....

Good luck and Njoy!

All the books mentioned above are very good - you can't get enough info so buy them all!!! :)

Mrs Geek said:
All the books mentioned above are very good - you can't get enough info so but them all!!! :)
Well said samanth, thats what i have done!!

Amanda

Lily said:
Well said samanth, thats what i have done!!

Amanda
Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie?????? Maybe this will help. Dont know where in W.A u r but I have contact for Australian Nail Academy Perth. Keep geekin' around info in site cant stear u wrong! Read all this & then & then & then..........Good luck jnail AuSTRALIAxxxx

jnail said:
Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie?????? Maybe this will help. Dont know where in W.A u r but I have contact for Australian Nail Academy Perth.
Is that Maggie & Norm? If so please give them my love :Love:

thanks everyone, will phone around some of the book stores tomorrow (monday) and see who will order for me.

Thanks again
Kimi

I totally agree with all the above. I have both Marian Newman and Jackie Jefford's books and they are fab! I am just waiting for Doug Schoons new edition next year now!

As Samantha said, GET ALL THREE!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back