Best online stores for cheap nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emarie

Reaction score
I love ebay, amazon, dollarnailart, bornprettystore, and banggood.com
Just wondering if you all have any online stores you love shopping at?

I only purchase my things from reputable companies/sites. I only buy from NSI website as this is the system i use & also the local warehouse/suppliers. I would never use ebay/amazon again as i have had no end of problems in both the quality of the goods & problems with the sellers

Last edited:
I love eBay for nail art goodies. Sparkes, rhinestones, water transfer decals etc. I
Don't see the problem with using online stores for something so simple. I don't see the point in spending 5 dollars on something as simple as a color swatching wheel.

I love eBay for nail art goodies. Sparkes, rhinestones, water transfer decals etc. I
Don't see the problem with using online stores for something so simple. I don't see the point in spending 5 dollars on something as simple as a color swatching wheel.

I agree I always buy nail art from eBay, from uk sellers and I often use the same seller over and over, I'd rather not spend £6 on a pot of glitter I can get for £1 :)

If you read my post correctly, it says i have had problems with the quality of my goods & with the sellers. I never mentioned anything regarding price. I too don't see the point in paying more for a colour wheel but i just don't like ebay, therefore i steer clear. Personal preference

I love ebay for nail art too 😊 ordered 90 designs of nail stamps for £5.

I also use naildelights.com for my nail foils they are like £2ish for 1.5 metre of foil and free 1st class delivery on orders over £10!

X

I use eBay for nail art stuff too! Though I mostly do free hand nail art but the odd bit of 3d art or transfers etc I get off eBay

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Latest posts

Back