Best place to buy Carlton Ultra Visage and training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisstyB

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I have been going round and round in circles deciding on which Non surgical face lifting machine to buy, Caci is to expensive, the A lift is also pricey when I factor in flights from Spain for training and no return on the VAT that I will pay so have decided to go for the Carlton Ultra Visage as its cheap and seems to have some great reviews on here...but I have no experience of using the non surgical face lifting machines, where did everyone buy there units and was there training included???
Many thanks Tinax

Hi Geeks, I have been going round and round in circles deciding on which Non surgical face lifting machine to buy, Caci is to expensive, the A lift is also pricey when I factor in flights from Spain for training and no return on the VAT that I will pay so have decided to go for the Carlton Ultra Visage as its cheap and seems to have some great reviews on here...but I have no experience of using the non surgical face lifting machines, where did everyone buy there units and was there training included???
Many thanks Tinax

How about simply buying from Carlton and getting their training?
Im sure wholesalers arent that forthcoming with training for products you buy from them

Hi - have you heard of Bio-Therapeutic? They have an awesome microcurrent machine (Bio-Platinum) which treats face and body and also a mobile unit (Bt-Nano). I love the machine for ease of use and results. I have the Nano myself as I am mobile. They have a new uk website that should be easy to find and I had training with my purchase. I also love the Bt Cocktail they sell!

Hope this helps :)

Hi - have you heard of Bio-Therapeutic? They have an awesome microcurrent machine (Bio-Platinum) which treats face and body and also a mobile unit (Bt-Nano). I love the machine for ease of use and results. I have the Nano myself as I am mobile. They have a new uk website that should be easy to find and I had training with my purchase. I also love the Bt Cocktail they sell!

Hope this helps :)

Oooh South Wales your in tickydoo? - isnt the new distributor in Cardiff? Not far for you to pick bits up!! Id be wanting to buy loads of stuff if I lived close!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back