Non surgical face lifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppie1

Reaction score
Hi

Im a beauty therapist working from home, im looking to add non surgical face lifts to my treatments.

My salon has predominently been nails for 15 years, i have increased my facials and now realistically do about 10-12 facials a month. Not a huge amount I would like to do more. Presently I do Eve Taylor facials which the clients seem to love and sales are pretty good.

Im unsure what to add next and love the idea of non surgical facelifts as the majority of my clients are over 40.

I know every one recommends Caci (and i would love to go this route, ive spoken to caci and they are helpful with offers etc) but its quite an expense? Im thinking maybe something cheaper to get me started and see how I go?

Can anyone recommend a decent machine that gets results thats not a huge outlay?

Hello!
You live in my home town - I have a salon in Arundel but live in Littlehampton!

CACI is expensive, but on the other hand a lot of people will search out specifically for a CACI salon. Moreover, with the Ultra or Ultimate you are purchasing multiple technologies, not just microcurrent, as you also have ultrasound and/or microdermabrasion in the one machine. If you are interested you can always come and see my CACI Ultra machine (and I have the SkinBreeze, which has the same microdermabrasion head as the Ultimate).

I started with the ellisons esthetix machine (5 in 1 machine) and it was great, good results & compact machine. I've heard the A Lift is giving great results too which I'm looking in to at the moment x

Www.thecarltongroup.co.uk

Take a look at the Ultra Visage machine, a uk manufactured microcurrent machine.

There's also the Derma3cope, our new machine, combining microcurrent, diamond microdermabrasion and LED therapy...if you fancy something a bit more advanced, without an obscene price tag...!!

There are lots of good machines and treatments out there with great results. I would just add one thing though from my own experience from working alone.

I had difficulty booking in the frequency of appointments at the beginning of a package. New clients would approach me and it became increasingly difficult to book them in for their first treatments at a time that suited both of us. I know this may not apply if you are not very busy but I ended up selling my machine because of this.

I really liked the results and once the clients went to maintenance appointments it was fine.

Just a lot of money to outlay if you are going to struggle. :D

Hi there bio therapeutic do the bt nano micro current ( just over a grand )
I have this its great and also has a micro current mitts for the hands and an eye mask with electrodes in

Hello, i took CACI on in May last year. I did'nt have a penny for the start up costs so what i did was asked the CACI rep to come and do a demo night and offered the clients a discount on the block booking of 10 facials which had to be paid upfront on the night. Well i was inundated and it allowed me to buy a machine outright! Sneaky i know but it was the only way. I havent looked back x

Hi I took on the Dermaco pro vx machine and it's great amazing results and clients love it

Thanks you lovely people, I will have a look at the machines you've recommended. X

We liked dermaco too when we had demo! We settled with icon ultralift and happy we did, good luck with your search xxx

I have been highly recommended bio therapeutic by a therapist I met but I haven't heard of it before and they haven't got much on-line. can you tell me about how you have been getting on with it, how long you have had it etc.

Has anyone herd of Icon Ultra Lift?? I had a rep visit today. Sounds good but I am just not sure if the ladies of my town are ready for this treatment yet.

I have the alift machine omg I love it had for about 2-3 years and have just brought into the dermatude the results are amazing every time alift results have my name across them and dermatudw doesn't ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406816329.663402.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406816349.752344.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406816299.381173.jpg

Hi I am thinking of purchasing a Dermaco Pro machine and just wanted to know if the non surgical side of the machine gets good results as Caci is a little too pricey for me at the momemt.
Can anybody help please ?

Very interesting thread for me as i am thinking about investing in this kind of treatment but am facing similar dilemma. I own a salon and did 2 years of research before deciding what brands to go with. On two occasions i was faced with a brand that got great reviews but wasnt the market leader. In one case i went with the market leader and on one occasion i didnt. When i didnt i was continually asked for the market leader and most people were not interested in the alternative and in the end i had to start stocking the leading brand and that side of the business is now growing strongly with the original (and supposedly better) product sitting on my shelves. On the second occasion i did go with the market leader and people search for me for that brand. SO with that in mind do i go with CACI as the best known brand or do i go with something cheaper which may be arguably as good or better?

Only you can decide I'm afraid!

I'm very happy with my silhouette dermalift that cost the fraction of a caci.
The pics on my Facebook page sell the courses for me, as does my face when I have had treatments. I sold a course before I bought the machine lol!

Vicki x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back