Best place to get tanning kit from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolek93

Reaction score
hi whats the cheapest website to get a spray tanning kit from? when i did my course the tutor told us all to use OMG tanning but want to have a look on a few other sites any suggestions?

You can pick them up anywhere get several samples from different tanning company so you can test out the best solution for you and your clients.
I use Lauren's Way xxxxxx

I got mine from eBay ts20 gun with loads of solutions and disposable also came with free litre of tan it's La tan and amazing so pleased x

thanks i will have a look on ebay ... i have seen loads of reasonably priced tanning kits but didnt want to buy it for the tan to no be as good so i will a few samples but will also have a look at what you said sam xx

im looking for the whole kit such as gun,tan,sticky feet,disposable hat and underwear x

Yea cones with tent gun solutions sticky feet etc it's amazing

im looking for the whole kit such as gun,tan,sticky feet,disposable hat and underwear x

Brown Bitz do several different kits that include the disposables, machine, tent as well as bottles of tan

We love Suntana machines (we use these at our academy - and products too. Reasonably priced and we have never had a bad tan.
Their website is helpful on advising which machine to get too depending on how many tans you will be doing each day.

Good luck
SurePass Beauty Academy

Yea cones with tent gun solutions sticky feet etc it's amazing
Does it work well with several clients one after the other and is it a HVLP or airbrush gun?

Did you find the kit you were searching for and what kind dod you get? Just curious Bc Im on the hunt! Tnx!!

Latest posts

Back