Best polish for a nurse to wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrainelola

Reaction score
I know nurses aren't supposed to wear any varnish but if one were to, what would be the best thing to use to help protect weak flaky nails?

Jessica Fusion is good, its a clear treatment varnish that helps strenghthen peeling nails. Apply t every day for about a week then remove it and start again.:)

Opi nail envy can be worn on it's own or under/over varnish. There is also a matte version :)

I have one nurse who has clearly pink shellac and another who always wears French shellac both have been fine at work the only problem one has Is she is in theatre alot and has to get scrubbed up which does damage shellac but she now comes once a week and it's fine !

I am an ex nurse and Would have worn either shellac negligee or clearly pink. As a nurse her hands will be in and out of gloves all day thats are mostly the powdered kind so try and upsell a nice hand lotion too xxx

I have several clients that are nurses. One does just clear. Two do french. Two do clearly pink. One does 1 coat of beau. One does 1 coat of negligee.

Latest posts

Back