Best pop up spray tan tent!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lealea1987

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have been working in spas/salons for about 6 years but I'm about to go it alone to be a mobile therapist. I have been searching for spray tan equipment and been researching best machine, I have decided to go with the maxi mist with helia gun. The problem I'm having is finding a good quality spray tan tent that definitely will not leak on my clients floors. Can anyone recommend one that isn't too pricey! :lol:

Hi,

I am a sales consultant for Nouvatan and our tents and are very good quality they don't leak at all and are very easy to put and down!

If I can help you further in anyway please feel free to contact myself or the office.

Many Thanks Leela x

I'll second that I have the tent from Nouvatan it's brilliant x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Anybody know of any smaller than standard pop up tents? Mine I feel takes over my room a bit and I'd live one I could keep up without having to fold away all the time?

And I third it! My tent is sturdy and find it quite easy when it comes to putting it up and down, albeit a bit fiddly at times... But that's a tent for you! Highly recommend Nouvatans :)

We only sell the British patented Spray tan cubicle Made by spray tan cubicle company Worcester. it carrys the CE label is fire proofed and water resistant. If a cubicle doesnt carry the CE label and isnt labeled STC worcester then it is a poor copy counterfeit
On photographs they all look the same. but side by side there is no comparison the nylon on the STC cubicles is a much tighter weave and thicker and the folding mechanism is 50% thicker than the cheap chinese copys.
The cost of the British cubicle is higher than the lower priced copys and this is how some companies put together very cheap starter kits.
In reality a cheap cubicle does not fold as well, will not last as long will tear easily and often leak solution onto floors and very often the mechanism snaps or distorts.
We made the descision to only stock the best quality cubicles and machinery to assure that our customers were not sold something they would need to replace before they expected too

Latest posts

Back