Best printer for Worldpay Zinc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lala12

Reaction score
I've signed up for Worldpay Zinc on the recommendations of other Geeks and would be grateful for recommendations for an iphone-compatible printer, please.

I'm so confused! I had a quick look around but there are so many.

Which one did you choose?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone compatible printer? Any wi-fi printer should do I should think. Just get the cheapest one/most recommended. Do a quick google :)

You can send clients a receipt by email or text so no need for a printer x

Thanks everyone!

I was confused because I wanted a small, hand-held printer like the ones that are incorporated into the larger keypad payment devices and print off small receipts after the PIN's been keyed in.

I'll take another look around.

Thanks everyone!

I was confused because I wanted a small, hand-held printer like the ones that are incorporated into the larger keypad payment devices and print off small receipts after the PIN's been keyed in.

I'll take another look around.

That's not possible.
By time you buy a printer you might as well get a real terminal and sign up with a merchant.

Any updates on this?

I'd love to print out receipts as i find e-mailing them such a faf!

The one worldpay zic recommend to use with their handset is over £200!!!! so I'd like to avoid that one :lol:

I use an android tablet with my worldpay zinc machine and I'd like to hear about anyone else's experience of a similar setup. It doesn't need to be a mobile printer as I'm not out and about.

Hi I use hive which when a sale is processed send an auto e mail with the receipt straight to the customer it should save us about €200 on paper till receipts per year. I can also send auto vouchers to clients which will also save me money. It's worth a look.

Latest posts

Back